Cam4

m100 Away
Banned

RE: cam4
Wazo Wrote:
m100 Wrote:
gtheg Wrote:This girl's the best!!

http://www.cam4.com/steffanny

I've been watching bits of her (we know which bits) while watching the killers t in the park on bbc3, she's cute, not sure how dirty she'd be though.

She seems to be gettin dirty on cam now mate.

finally saw her get naked today and it was worth the wait - i kept getting kicked from the room last night for making jokes about her dog (anyone who's not familiar with steffany don't think this is some bestiality that's going on - it's a jack russell who runs around in the background). But she is stunning think she could make a fortune on the channels.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
14-07-2009 18:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paddyfrank Offline
Soapy-tit-wank

The mediocre will always throw stones at the brilliant

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's

Never trust anything that bleeds for almost a week and doesn't die

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
15-07-2009 23:34
firekind Offline

17-07-2009 20:57
DiduHearThat Offline
Senior pervert

whats the deal with that site? how do you pay because i was watching some bird banging herself and it didnt seem to cost me anything. anyone know?
17-07-2009 21:06
m100 Away
Banned

(17-07-2009 21:06 )DiduHearThat Wrote:  whats the deal with that site? how do you pay because i was watching some bird banging herself and it didnt seem to cost me anything. anyone know?

I only found it a few weeks ago but it is completely free to view as long as you like - if you register then you can type messages to the people on cam - some will take notice of what's written and some won't. If you register and start typing messages be prepared to get 'kicked' from the room - 99 times out of a hundred this will be for no apparent reason and if you start making jokes (i have three or four times now) then you'll be a goner but all you have to do is log out and go back in again so it seems pretty pointless - if you go 'cam4 gold' as it says in the corner then there must be benfits but we can't work them out. As you've probably found out some performers go much further than others, personally i stay to those listed as uk, us or western europe as i'm a bit wary of what i might stumble into in the more obscure regions. But enjoy - you'll soon learn who's worth watching. and if jennyjenifer's on you can bet your life i'll be watching and so should everyone else on here.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
17-07-2009 21:32
m100 Away
Banned

For anyone intersested jenny is on right now, use the link in paddyfranks post, enjoy!

8pm update - just come back on and the big black dildo's out - get there now.

(This post was last modified: 18-07-2009 19:59 by m100.)
18-07-2009 16:44
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Looks a little stunner

http://cam4.com/IronicAllure
19-07-2009 01:10
m100 Away
Banned

On now no idea how dirty she gets but, just look at her, does it really matter:

http://www.cam4.com/barbiezgz

22-07-2009 21:29
cee Offline
Master Poster

(17-07-2009 21:06 )DiduHearThat Wrote:  whats the deal with that site? how do you pay because i was watching some bird banging herself and it didnt seem to cost me anything. anyone know?

They make most of their money through affiliate sites, i.e the banners that you see plastered all over the place. The more traffic they can get to pass through the more money they will make through these sites. Although they do offer a gold membership which will account for a small percentage of their prophets.

This site is mostly good but has a reputation for being poorly monitored - thus sometimes underage performers broadcast so be careful of the ones who look just that bit too young to be what age it says they are.

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2009 01:55 by cee.)
23-07-2009 01:54
gtheg Offline
Senior Poster

http://www.cam4.com/saucysalx

Astonishing British Asian girl!!

I hate foot fetishists
25-07-2009 22:55