Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Calling in to BS? What actually happens?

vega200 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Question Calling in to BS? What actually happens?
Hi folks

new here... thought some of you guys could answer my questions because I'm getting damn all from the website. Smile

Essentially what happens when you call in to the nighttime show? I find myself wanting to chat to Donna Duke (and several others!) and although I could afford a certain amount of time, I didn't want to be in a queue with the meter ticking and a rapidly cooling... er, ardour (ahem). I'm assuming there's a queue?

Also, I know there are limits to how much nudity is permitted but how far do the girls 'go' verbally? I'm no great lip reader but whenever I watch it, all the usual words and come-ons seem to be there... lol!

Cheers,

Vega.
29-06-2009 12:48
Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Calling in to BS? What actually happens?
Check the link in my sig to see how far the girls go verballyWink
29-06-2009 13:51
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

vega200 Wrote:Essentially what happens when you call in to the nighttime show? I find myself wanting to chat to Donna Duke (and several others!) and although I could afford a certain amount of time, I didn't want to be in a queue with the meter ticking and a rapidly cooling... er, ardour (ahem). I'm assuming there's a queue?

If you're queued you have the option to listen in to the existing call.
29-06-2009 13:54
vega200 Offline
Apprentice Poster

smcgill1888 Wrote:Check the link in my sig to see how far the girls go verballyWink

Christ! great thread there... Smile
29-06-2009 14:29
vega200 Offline
Apprentice Poster

aaron Wrote:
vega200 Wrote:Essentially what happens when you call in to the nighttime show? I find myself wanting to chat to Donna Duke (and several others!) and although I could afford a certain amount of time, I didn't want to be in a queue with the meter ticking and a rapidly cooling... er, ardour (ahem). I'm assuming there's a queue?

If you're queued you have the option to listen in to the existing call.

OK, that's a little weird. Smile And you'll be paying either way, right?
29-06-2009 14:31
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

yeah you pay even when you listen in.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
29-06-2009 14:32
vega200 Offline
Apprentice Poster

vega200 Wrote:
smcgill1888 Wrote:Check the link in my sig to see how far the girls go verballyWink

Christ! great thread there... Smile

I meant to ask... what was the average queue-time, in your experience?
29-06-2009 17:21
m100 Away
Banned

The waiting time varies obviously but you are charged for it all when you're listening in. I find the best time to get through is at change over but you've got to be good at timing it - I got straight to paige on saturday night (well actually it was sunday morning) by doing this. If you listen in then you can guage how 'far along' the present call is and then decide whether to wait. Also be prepared to listen to some crap.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
29-06-2009 17:45
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

most of my calls are daytime but i have called at night, if you get lucky the queue time could be a little as 1 minute, but weekends are busier...........for a real good hot call you won't get any change out of £20.00.

Cool

29-06-2009 17:49
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

m100 Wrote:The waiting time varies obviously but you are charged for it all when you're listening in. I find the best time to get through is at change over but you've got to be good at timing it - I got straight to paige on saturday night (well actually it was sunday morning) by doing this. If you listen in then you can guage how 'far along' the present call is and then decide whether to wait. Also be prepared to listen to some crap.

Yeah, some guy's come on the line and chat absolute bollocks.............
i'm like .......get your cock out get hard shoot your load and fuck off.

29-06-2009 17:53
Thread Closed