gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Celeste is back and being a very naughty girl!!

celeste Offline
Senior Poster

Celeste is back and being a very naughty girl!!
hello boys and girls I am now on http://www.adultwork.com/AntoniaCeleste .. I am also going to be performing Live boy/girl shows as well on imlive.com and am hoping that will be finished being set up by weds evening.. I look forward to getting as DIRTY as u want.. I will be performing from my own home and working for myself.. So all your calls will be appreciated.. I am hoping to get super slutty boys and girls.. and as u know with me anythign goes so please do not forget about me... I hope 2 hear from u guys soon!!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

29-06-2009 18:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Celeste is back and being a very naughty girl!!
Ok sooo As most of u know the girls of LA bAbes have been fighting for their paychecks for pretty much the last year.. Now as we are shut down the twat filed bankruptcy and refused paymnet yet put up a personal add to hire girls in at twice as much cash.. when i confronted him he told me that I caused all of his girls to be horrible performers and that I was sooo horrid looking that he lost his company was his exact words LMAO .. So why the hell he keep me employed for 2 yrs and let me run the place LMAO... So my question to all of u .. do I contact a lawyer?? whats your take guys.. i miss u and hope u are well
05-07-2009 19:56
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

also a FYI for those of u who ask about the beautiful beautiful Kat .. she truly is a lovely gierl but for the last 4 yrs she has been dating Mark the owner of LA Babes adn he will not let her work on channels sorry we miss her beauty!!
05-07-2009 19:59
emmajanefan Offline
Senior Poster

celeste Wrote:Ok sooo As most of u know the girls of LA bAbes have been fighting for their paychecks for pretty much the last year.. Now as we are shut down the twit filed bankruptcy and refused paymnet yet put up a personal add to hire girls in at twice as much cash.. when i confronted him he told me that I caused all of his girls to be horrible performers and that I was sooo horrid looking that he lost his company was his exact words LMAO .. So why the hell he keep me employed for 2 yrs and let me run the place LMAO... So my question to all of u .. do I contact a lawyer?? whats your take guys.. i miss u and hope u are well

Contact a lawyer. You have rights. When the owner/manager filed for bankruptcy he/she should not have advised to hire new staff. Plus, under bankruptcy law you and other coworkers should be paid.

Less is more...I didn't answer
05-07-2009 21:09
garethkeenan666 Offline
Junior Poster

celeste wen u on webcam?
20-08-2009 17:46

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles