Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

The day show is horrible LOL.

cee Offline
Master Poster

The day show is horrible LOL.
I saw Babeworld is on the web "24/7" according to the show... I've checked it out the day show a few times and its pretty appauling...

Sometimes I just don't understand these shows, I mean if you are going to bother paying a girl to turn up for the day, at least get her to do her best to get people to call in and make you money...

Like today, Debbie, just laying on her side looking bored, hardly moving and not once picking up the mic and trying to encourage people to call in...

Okay maybe the show doesn't get many viewers, but no wonder when if someone does tune in all they see is a girl laying on her side looking bored.

At least on the sexstation day show they at least try to put on a show and the volume of calls seems to be quite good...

What's the point of getting a girl in to just lay there and look bored???

Its simple... get her to put on a show and you will get more viewers which equals more calls, take advantage of the no ofcom thing and put on the dirtiest girls like Faye for example who loves to break the usual rules the would have imposed on them otherwise..... Thus making the viewer count go up and getting a better volume of calls.

I mean Debbie today has not once even uncrossed her legs, even with panites on and Summer yesterday wasn't much better...

Its so dumb, paying a girl to lay there and look bored will never get you veiwers and calls... Babeworld wake the fuck up!!!!! And put on a good day show!!!!!Rolleyes
01-11-2008 20:13
Find all posts by this user
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: The day show is horrible LOL.
You make some valid points (in the wrong section of the forum, though – should be in "Daytime Shows"!). I don't always get to see the day shows, but if I am here and Helena or Samantha is on "Chat Lounge," I'll keep the channel tuned! Two real beauties, who both have great legs and who definitely know it Big Grin. On the basis of looks and bare legs alone, I could watch Sam or Helena sitting "doing nothing" for a good while. Boring never looked so pretty!
02-11-2008 02:25
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

There's plenty of photos with Helena in the nude on the net.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
02-11-2008 03:50
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

And where might that be then?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-11-2008 03:57
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Colbert Rules Wrote:There's plenty of photos with Helena in the nude on the net.
For some reason it never occured to me that she might've done nude stuff. What do we search under? Helena "Babeworld," or another alias, or what?! Do you have a surname? I tell you what in any case, the great thing about being a leg and midriff man is that she can show off those parts of her body as bare and exposed as she likes on daytime TV. Big Grin
02-11-2008 04:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66