Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Good grief.

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Good grief.
Dont see the point in slagging of the girls. We dont know the circumstances the girls work in. Girls just trying to make a living. If you dont like what is going on with a channel then switch over to another. Dont think the girls have much choice. As for Delta, i think she is a lovely girl doing her own thing! As for tsu he keeps the forum fresh! agree with him or not. Chill out everybody!!!!Smile
02-07-2009 09:14
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

davethedude Wrote:tsurugi i have bit my tongue for ages now with you all you do is slag off the girls dont like them dont watch im sick of your dumbass comments and other people on here probly are aswell

Yeah because that was worth a post. First of all how was my last post as you put it "slagging" the girls off? And talking of dumb my post was in reply to lee est constant babestation bashing and "blindness" when it comes to elite so wide your neck in before you start spouting bullshit......But maybe i should try and be more of a "dude" like you many have tried but failed to get to your level of "dudeness" i can but dream and will continue to reach for the brass ringRolleyes
02-07-2009 09:25
starbuck Offline
Bluebird

tsurugi Wrote:Enough with the bluebird crap. Just another lazy signing and another girl i can't watch because this channel is now totally unwatchable for me.

normal people is happy to have sexy free pix and not get funny about the shop they came from.
I reckon my Thanks posse is sayin to leave off the 'bluebird crap' crap.
They's deffo a damn site better than them Kilogram people what wont let us post anythin of theirs!
02-07-2009 10:09
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Am getting fed up with saying this but Jamie at Elite should get off his ass and start looking for new girls and stop using the speed dial function on his phone (default setting Bangbabes)I don't have a problem with the girls per se its just that it's the same old same old.The alleyway is a joke but the midgets they employ as cameramen are quite funny.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
02-07-2009 10:09
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Does Jamie come on here anymore? He used to be all sweetness and light and then got the bollockache when some adverse comments were made - has he disappeared now?
02-07-2009 10:23
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

perana68 Wrote:Does Jamie come on here anymore? He used to be all sweetness and light and then got the bollockache when some adverse comments were made - has he disappeared now?

Disappeared I think you'll find.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
02-07-2009 10:26
tsurugi Offline
Banned

perana68 Wrote:Does Jamie come on here anymore? He used to be all sweetness and light and then got the bollockache when some adverse comments were made - has he disappeared now?

He has not been seen since his little hissy fit on the chatbox and also seems to have told certain girls not to come on here.
02-07-2009 10:32
lee est Offline
Banned

get rid of alleyway it is boring more bed and shower segments they got sexier girls on elite tv they keep their tits out for longer they suck each other tits and kiss but more 2,3 girls in shower would be nice. gemma and delta where stunning last night more please. who is on tonight anyone know come on jamie bring more beautiful girls on elite tv
02-07-2009 10:35
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

wow, that was almost coherent
02-07-2009 10:42
old git Offline
Senior Poster

Cant blame Jamie for not coming on here anymore,to many guys just critisized him.When all he was trying to do was bring a slightly different type of show.Yea maybe the alleyway does seem played out but it is still one of the more unique sets at night time and i think the other channels have still not equalled Elite in their presentation.
02-07-2009 10:50
Thread Closed