clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 132 Vote(s) - 2.28 Average

Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion

Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: Vikki Thomas
This is a democracy, feel free to say what you want.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
03-07-2009 19:39
Find all posts by this user
geekalert Offline
Senior Poster

birdlime Wrote:Whenever i watch Vikki Thomas on Elite TV her outfits are far too similar even though the dresses are tight its lack variety secondly when she does move her posture is quite static at times basically for example when she is standing up and the camara is focused on her legs it quite stiff and doesn't have that sexy move. But if you are a Vikki Thomas fan i have no problems whatsoever as im pretty sure you do find her legs untouchable and checking up those tits but iam entilted to my opinion.

we all entitiled to our opinions....

but yea defo get what your saying
03-07-2009 19:48
rover Offline

You are of course entitled to your opinion birdlime, but l have to say l think Vikki has a great pair of legs.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
03-07-2009 20:02
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

[quote=birdlime]
Whenever i watch Vikki Thomas on Elite TV her outfits are far too similar even though the dresses are tight its lack variety secondly when she does move her posture is quite static at times basically for example when she is standing up and the camara is focused on her legs it quite stiff and doesn't have that sexy move. But if you are a Vikki Thomas fan i have no problems whatsoever as im pretty sure you do find her legs untouchable and checking up those tits but iam entilted to my opinion.
/quote]

Hi birdlime, Apart from a beautiful face Vikki Thomas I'm afraid her legs are OK but not that brill and the rest of her charms are implanted I believe well I would rather see natural ones (my choice). Then Vikki really could do with a new wardrobe of dresses as we have seen her present ones time and time again, granted there are fantastic but she's had them for ages, with her coming from the Pad I thought she would of bought new /given a new wardrobe.
Now her routine of standing up from the sofa turning right ,left leg up foot resting on the seat of the sofa and so on never changes doesn't she know that she can turn to the left as well !. Gillyboy2..
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2009 05:48 by GillyboyTwo.)
03-07-2009 22:03
Hayzie Offline
Senior Poster

lol she really is pretty samey, i remember when she always used to blow kiss and a wink exactly the same EVERY time she did it (i think it became a natural reflex at one point), but to be honest i think she makes up for it with personality.

i'll never get tired of her dangling the shoe off of her toes though!!!
04-07-2009 07:17
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Hayzie Wrote:lol she really is pretty samey, i remember when she always used to blow kiss and a wink exactly the same EVERY time she did it (i think it became a natural reflex at one point), but to be honest i think she makes up for it with personality.

i'll never get tired of her dangling the shoe off of her toes though!!!

i like her bra-less look...... lets hope whoever is on after this boring bird on the breakfast club bed,gets their tits out for us .......we want slippage and we want it now all the time.......elite 4 a reason

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
04-07-2009 07:33
Hayzie Offline
Senior Poster

wak1976 Wrote:i like her bra-less look...... lets hope whoever is on after this boring bird on the breakfast club bed,gets their tits out for us .......we want slippage and we want it now all the time.......elite 4 a reason

haha i was just trying to find out how thisd 'boring bird' is aswel, i think shes hot 9.3/10
04-07-2009 08:00
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

Hayzie Wrote:haha i was just trying to find out how thisd 'boring bird' is aswel, i think shes hot 9.3/10

Aw Dearie me !, I'll try again Vikki has become boring if you like Vikki fine, that is entirely up to you and I repect your wishes. But as I said Vikki is boring only to the reasons as I have given Holly James, Michelle, Carmen for example are not.Gillyboy2Big Grin.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2009 20:23 by GillyboyTwo.)
04-07-2009 20:17
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

I don't believe it !, Vikki actually changed several times today. Well if she can do this surely she can work on the others.Gillyboy2.Big Grin.
05-07-2009 21:32
Hayzie Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah i saw this astounding performance too, she even took off her shoes!?!?!?!
Pssst, maybe she trolls this forum
05-07-2009 21:39
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles