babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average

What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!

madhatter13 Offline
Banned

What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!
[/color]Evening everyone I was just wondering what everyone out there thinks of The Chat on sky channel 910. I like it because it's not like the others it's the best as a matter of fact all the other day/nite shows are rubbish if I had my own way i'd take each of them off air right now as it's not worth it. Most if not all put on fake voices on the phone pretending to be presenters. What is it they present and who do they interact with. I suppose i'm a presenter as someone rang me the other day. Gee wizz girls get a life. You can do better, but then again you just want to make money as quick and as quickly as you can with doing as little work as possable. As lest the girls on the chat where seniable to leave the other shows behind a join The Chat that's why I like it as it's not a sex show, girls are not selling themselfs to get guys off. I can talk about all sorts to the girls on The Chat no sex which is good. And they dress nice not with there brest out and fake implants only sado's have implants.

But anyhow my favs on Chat Tv in no order are BAMBI, JO, DONATELLA, LAYLA.CHARLIE, SOPHIE and NIK. I did txt in to a new girl suzie I think she was on saturday morn with Jo she is fine a nice one to have at the chat. She will fit in well, I like.The others are ok don't hate or dislike will txt them too. All the Misters in the broom cupbord do a good job too. Mr T from italy is so funny does a nice job.

Been going through and still am a hard time healthwise the girls especialy bams, jo, soph, lay and newbie suzie have cheered me up at lest for awhile I forgot about illness. Means alot. I know it's your job, but thats what The Chat means we can laugh share a joke banter, debate about diffrent topics bami is brill at that sometimes we have diffrent views but we don't slag off at each other. She is incharge of making the rotas and stuff but she is good.

I think i've said enough these are just how i feel, i know it will get some of you mad but we are free to comment. i have used no bad language and not slaged anyone off. So please feel free to post. But don't be rude or nasty as I haven't.
nite all i'm off.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2009 01:25 by madhatter13.)
05-07-2009 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: What does every one think about The Chat & who is your top presenter!
I don't watch it but they have some gorgeous babes on there. Obviously I have a soft spot for Bobbi so she would be my favourite but Bambi, Bianca, Charlie, Jo, Layla & Suzie seem to be great girls with lots of personality.

Sidenote: Bianca's mute appearances in our chatroom is quite odd though(There's nothing to be scared off honey, we're all just freaks)

Back to the topic, The Chat offers something different to the other channels and having variety is good and I'm sure the viewers at home will appreciate that. Plus, I enjoy looking at the weirdos who send in their photos!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
05-07-2009 02:09
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

love the girls.........hate the show. but hey you can't have it all

Cool

05-07-2009 16:11
Hayzie Offline
Senior Poster

the chat seems like its trying to cross into Loose Women territory, maybe thats what it is, a horny-mans Loose Women
05-07-2009 16:43
Aaron_Jackson Offline
Junior Poster

I like Bamby - quirky and genuine. Also Nikki - a classy lady who, despite her Barbie-doll appearance, is actually quite intelligent.
06-07-2009 05:11
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I think I'm slowly falling for Sophie - she's lurvely.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
06-07-2009 11:44
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Love Nikki and Bobbi
Hate The Desk....its like a barrier/too formal/like a Customer Services/Info desk lol.................and you cant see thier legsBig Grin
06-07-2009 11:52
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

sophie and bobbi are my faves. not a huge fan of the desk though!
06-07-2009 12:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

my fav chat babes are. bobbi. nikki, jo, donatella and bambi. like the show too as they do try and get interactive with people whereas the other day shows are just call me shows

Piper Niven Superfan
06-07-2009 17:55
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I like The Chat, PP and BS Day have become stale, its a shame that Paige Emma and TJ decided not to stay with the show but happy with who stayed and who they brought in.
06-07-2009 22:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV