Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 98 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average

Leila on Party Talk

Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: Leila on Party Talk
Colbert was sad to see this picture of Leila in the photofits on Crimewatch. It is alleged that Leila took part in a beach volleyball match-fixing scam in Bournemouth.

[Image: 7tf1t8jc3b4hoyihdo92.jpg]

It is known that Leila has many alias such as Lucie, Lucinda & Ernest.
If you have any information on Leila, please call Crimestoppers on this number: 0800 555 111

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
09-09-2009 06:16
Find all posts by this user
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

hey Sweet Leila how are you i'm sorry i didn't see taht show and i'm sorry i couldn't call you On Monday i lost my voice L.A city of angels but they don't have the worlds sweetest and sexist angel alive that's you bae. it's Sweet Leila's birthday on the 15t of October. love yuu Sweet LeilaHeartHeartHeart your darling Derek

partly blind derek
06-10-2009 12:15
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

(06-10-2009 12:15 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  hey Sweet Leila how are you i'm sorry i didn't see taht show and i'm sorry i couldn't call you On Monday i lost my voice L.A city of angels but they don't have the worlds sweetest and sexist angel alive that's you bae. it's Sweet Leila's birthday on the 15t of October. love yuu Sweet LeilaHeartHeartHeart your darling Derek

You're back Derek! I've missed ya. Smile
06-10-2009 12:28
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

hey chipster i didn't know i was going to be missed by you. how are you and thanks for putting those pics up. i only use the forum for Sweet Leila do you know when ishe is on agian please Sweet Leila's darling DerekSmile

partly blind derek
06-10-2009 13:19
Leila Offline
Sexy Beauty Queen

I'm BACKKKK!

Hello all!

Colbert - what are you harping on about in your signature?! Hmm???

But thank you so much for putting up the videos - they made me laugh lots and lots. What a loser that fake bf was! haha

I'm on air tomorrow and Friday from 12 channels 905 and 913 if you want to catch me on there! I do miss you lot, but I am now on facebook so add me on there - Leila Fox Smile

I am such a busy bee right now - working lots and having lots of photoshoots, but my website is being made as we speak so hurrah! I'll keep you all posted! Big Grin

xoxo

Caller1- "Does wearing tights make you feel like a super hero?"
Leila - "Umm, I can't say it does actually..."

Caller2 - "Let me see your sexy tongue."
Leila - "My tongue???"
Caller2 - "Yes, you have a sexy tongue."
Leila - "Umm, No.I'd prefer it if you just appreciated my face."
06-10-2009 16:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

(06-10-2009 16:06 )Leila Wrote:  Colbert - what are you harping on about in your signature?! Hmm???

But thank you so much for putting up the videos - they made me laugh lots and lots. What a loser that fake bf was! haha

My signature?...oh that's my undying love for Leila Brown who writes romantic exotica.Heart

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the vids. I would have upload your appearance on 'Are You Smarter Than A 10-Year Old' but I'm currently serving a 2 week suspension on my Youtube channel. I haven't watched that show yet but I did notice your Mother in the audience supporting you.

Good luck with the new website Leila...you FOX!Big Grin

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
06-10-2009 16:41
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

Leila on party talk today
Hi Sweet Leila how are you i didn't know you were on are you smarter than a 10 year old. good luck with your websitee and have a great show i will try and call you today. the world has given us attractvie places cites and peolpe but there's one person who has more attrcative sights than any one anything in the world that's you Sweet Leila. loooove you. Darling DerekHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

partly blind derek
07-10-2009 10:32
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

Leila on Party Talk today
!Hi sweet Leila the world has given us attractive places cites and people but there's one babe with more attractive sights than anyone or anything that's you babe. good luck with your website and have a great show if i can't call you today it'll be on Friday is that ok looooove you Darling Derek HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

partly blind derek
07-10-2009 10:39
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

Sweet Leila on air
Hi Sweet Leila hope you have a great show today if i can't call you today i'll call you on Friday. good luck with the website. L..A city of angels but they dont't the real sweet and sexy angel alvie that.s you. the world has given us attracitve plaece's cites and people but there's one babe who has more attrcative sights thany any other person or place in the world that's you. i didn't know you were on are you smrter than a 10 year old. take care babe. looooooove you Darling derek HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

partly blind derek
07-10-2009 11:17
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

RE: Sweet Leila on air
sorry viewers i said Sweet Leila was on today it's cara and Paris i'm very sorry Leila fans i thought she was on hopfully she i'll be on on Friday looooooooooove you so much Sweet Leila your Darling DerekSmile

partly blind derek
07-10-2009 13:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV