Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

OFCOM: Bang Babes & The Pad

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: OFCOM: Bang Babes & The Pad
Have to give props to Bang Media for giving a common sense reply to OFCOM:

Bang said:
On the night show: "The content met generally accepted standards for a post-watershed programme in the adult section of the SKY EPG" They also denied that the content was as strong as OFCOM stated.

On the day show: A girl wearing a revealing outfit and stroking her legs can hardly be constituted as sexual material.

Good to see Bang standing up for themselves, rather than running scared from OFCOM.

And this all came about after one complaint. And it could have been from a rival.
06-07-2009 12:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

rickhardo Wrote:You have to remember that there are groups whose reason for existence is to get all "offensive" material off the telly so they will sit and watch the Babe Channels (and anything else they think might be risque) specifically to catch any breaches of the code.

That is very true, however groups such as mediawatch take great delight in shouting that they were responsible for making the complaint.

OFCOM normally publish the name of the complainant, unless they specify that they wish to remain anonymous.
06-07-2009 12:52
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

vostok 1 Wrote:
rickhardo Wrote:You have to remember that there are groups whose reason for existence is to get all "offensive" material off the telly so they will sit and watch the Babe Channels (and anything else they think might be risque) specifically to catch any breaches of the code.

That is very true, however groups such as mediawatch take great delight in shouting that they were responsible for making the complaint.

OFCOM normally publish the name of the complainant, unless they specify that they wish to remain anonymous.

True enough vostok - there's always the lone wolf though!
"In a world of depravity, one man stood alone against a tide of filth. One man against a horde of attractive young women occasionally showing an ankle. One man against the horror of...THE CHANNELS"

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
06-07-2009 12:55
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

rickhardo Wrote:One man against a horde of attractive young women

I think I could handle being that one man Wink
06-07-2009 13:14
654321 Offline
Master Poster

Lets all complain to OFCOM about the person who made the complaint, cos its bullying lol

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
06-07-2009 13:17
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i say let's ban ofcom for breach of are human rights Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
06-07-2009 13:19
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

kalel76 Wrote:i say let's ban ofcom for breach of are human rights Smile.

I honestly feel that Ofcom need to be regulated, the laws they lay down on all TV stations is preposterous, all these channels have to answer to them who do they answer too ......no one, its nothing short of a dictatorship and in a democratic society that should not be allowed!
06-07-2009 13:30
firekind Offline

i find it funny when people think the complainers sit and watch these channels for hours like sados. ofcon only have to come here and download some vids and they have all the evidence they need. the kelly bell vagina slip would never have caught only for it being posted here. its this and other sites like this that will kill the channels. we should have some sort of protection on these type clips where nobody unless they have been members for a while can view.
06-07-2009 13:52
firekind Offline

if anyone wants something to complain about try the nude drawing lessons on 4 at 12:30 this week. they had a guy with his cock out on it earlier and with any luck a female tomorrow.
06-07-2009 14:08
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

firekind Wrote:if anyone wants something to complain about try the nude drawing lessons on 4 at 12:30 this week. they had a guy with his cock out on it earlier and with any luck a female tomorrow.

Apparently the female is Mary Whitehouse,but she's not in good shapelaugh

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
06-07-2009 14:22