Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

OFCOM: Bang Babes & The Pad

hugh_g_rection Offline
Senior Poster

RE: OFCOM: Bang Babes & The Pad
ah cool! haha sorry m8, im a bit stupid you see. not a big forum user myself so i don't notice these little quirks all the time. spose tho, if i made the mistake, someone else could have! in which case i'm still glad i cleared up any misgivings about my political leanings to complete strangers ;-)
08-07-2009 00:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

If Offcom are genuinely concened with protecting the public from inappropriate material and not the dictatorship we know them to be,then they should insist that shows like the pad ect. be broadcast via the pin protection technology and they should also give the cash out of there own pockets to these channels to set this up.Time for Offcom to put up or shut up,these are after all 'Babeshows' and its retarded of them to expect women who present these types of shows to not be in some way be sexy and dress in way that we find attractive.Take Dannii Harwood for example,clearly a very inteligent and attrative woman who has chosen to make a living in the lads mag/modeling world,if she were to appear on the pad in a bagy jumper and jeans I doubt she would be as appealing to many viewers as she is which would be detrimental to her career,something I don't think Offcom have the right or the power to do.
It's also time we,the public started to take responsibility for ourselves,this nanny state,ambulance chasing society we live in where everything is everybodyelse's fault but our own has got way out of hand.If you don't like it,then dont watch it.Simple.
Personally I find the modern trend of reallity tv or the idea that chubby scot can become a multi-millionaire celebrity for frying an egg insulting to my very limited intelligence,but instead of moaning about it I simply choose not to watch.
British Public-grow up
Offcom-Get a life.

Freek on a leash
08-07-2009 02:01
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

agree completely with everything you say especially as the babechannels can be pin protected or blocked from children

Piper Niven Superfan
08-07-2009 12:01
old git Offline
Senior Poster

There was full frontal nudity on channel 4 between 12:30 and 13:00 pm today i wonder if ofcom will fine the channel or put it down to artistic content.If they do play the artistic card then the babe channels can start getting away with more saying they are simply being artistic.

Cant see this happening though.
08-07-2009 14:49
deano Offline
Senior Poster

perana68 Wrote:politics and religion are banned from this pub

Am i bad for mentioning politics , sorry .
Just pin encrypt them all (sky movies style) and then they can go further , and offcom will have to shut up , if there still there in 10 months.
08-07-2009 17:32
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I don't think you need to pin protect them (although it might be a compromise measure), there's an option to remove the adult channels altogether on your sky box - if anybody doesn't want them on their service, they can use this option perfectly simply. It's just another example of people being too lazy to look after themselves and their offspring.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
08-07-2009 18:01
Hazhard Away
Banned

I take it we won't see anymore of those bangbabes threesomes now? lol.
08-07-2009 18:03
posty Offline
Junior Poster

Personally i think its a rival , if you look at the other threads for daytime shows they all have nip slip etc etc. but no complaints.
My god what are they going to do if they see Kirsten imrie with her breast hanging out.
Why are Ofcom saying they know what to expect from J Ross yet a Sex chatline with no SEX gets in trouble because of simulated sex.

What shocked me the most is how a single complaint can carry so much weight ? not with the BBabes , the Pad but with other shows.
Can Ofcom really shut down a program with an audience of ten's of thousands because one person complains ?.

As a tory this is another reason to hate labour and everything they stand for with their Quango's and Human rights Crap. it harps back to a dirty dozen on a union commitee telling thousands to strike because they want to be incharge.

Sophia lares is a caribbean Queen.
08-07-2009 18:14
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Well we kept politics off the thread for a few hours anyway.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
08-07-2009 18:16
posty Offline
Junior Poster

rickhardo Wrote:Well we kept politics off the thread for a few hours anyway.

Yes a Thousand apologies but this seems more to do with politics than it does about one nipple.
Bangbabes should just take a copy of the tabloids to the meeting and say there are more nipple in these than our daytime programs and kids can buy these 24/7.

Sophia lares is a caribbean Queen.
08-07-2009 18:29