Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average

Carmen Terrell - Discussion Thread

BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Carmen - Vids, Caps & Chat
lee est Wrote:Carmen was amazing last night, just how I like my girls. Shame she doesn't show her tits off, it's better than 'boring' Babestation, how had three daytime girls gets covered up all night, so I wonder who is with Carmen tonight. I hope it's Anna and someone else.

I already seen her boobs. Big Grin
09-07-2009 12:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

scope Wrote:it was her first nightshow give her some credit at least she got her boobs out thats all i wanted 2 see laugh

I'm not getting at her i'm just saying i hope she's not going to be another babestation girl that does nothing Wink.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2009 13:00 by SirAssAlot.)
09-07-2009 12:58
scope Offline
Senior Poster

Tintin Wrote:
scope Wrote:it was her first nightshow give her some credit at least she got her boobs out thats all i wanted 2 see laugh

I'm not getting at her i'm just saying i hope she's not going to be another babestation girl that does nothing Wink.

im sure u wont be disappointed later anna and carmen a match made in heaven hope they do a shower scene
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2009 13:15 by scope.)
09-07-2009 13:14
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

To be thrown in the deep end like that on her own, which I have never seen anyone had that done to them before, usually even the most experienced daytime presenter has company on her first few nights just for that little bit of reassurance that we all need from time to time, my hat goes off to her for coping so well, she did herself proud!
09-07-2009 13:32
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Its great to see Carmen on the nightshow. Jamie has said in the past that Carmen will do the night shows when she is ready. She has also been doing topless pics and vids for the Elite website. Have to remember that Carmen only did a few late night shows for PP 3am and Party Girls. With the nature of the channels, people always expect more. Starting off slowly is a good thing and will ease Carmen into her new role on nights. She is a very sexy babe and another great addition to the Night roster. Look forward to seeing Carmen with Anna tonight, although I cant wait to see what Carmen and TJ get up to.

09-07-2009 13:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

thumbs up for carmen Smile it was a good night, i thought my clock was wrong i was like hmmmm its not exactly 5:30 is it?!?! but it was great seeing her on night show and hopefully she has more preparation tonight Smile hint hint shower carmen!!! Big Grin -

off topic... is the online stream working for anyone?
09-07-2009 14:04
davethedude Offline
Senior Poster

yeah cut the girl some slack she was thrown in at the deep end and did a great job for her first night look forward to seeing you tonight carmen
09-07-2009 14:19
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Carmen Terrell - Discussion Thread
Carmen doing late night is awesome. Hottest girl on all the shows, imo. Heart
09-07-2009 14:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Carmen Terrell Wrote:hi guys.. well thanks for your comments.. like i said.. was unexpected for me to come on last night! and jumped on at 2am lol! but great to speak to some of you...
anyway, sorry you were bored to the man above...lol, hehehe... as for the rest of you... well ill see ya tonight!!!! heehee... xxxxxx mwwwaaaahhhhhh!! xxxxx

hi carmen fantastic your finally doing the night show. missed your debut last night/this morning as i was very tired after seeing the saturdays in concert so went to bed. but will be watching tonight as i havent seen you on a night show before

does this mean your not doing the dayshow now?

im very intrigued by this

"Carmen just said tomorrow night she is working with a mystery lady who she used to work with on a day show! ??? "

could this mean the next elite arrival is someone from bs daytime/partypeople hope it is or could be TJ

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2009 15:50 by Rammyrascal.)
09-07-2009 15:46
Carmen Terrell Offline
CARMEN ELITE TV

RE: Carmen Terrell - Discussion Thread
aww thanks very much guys! thats sweet of ya Smile xxxxxx... ive got more bigger plans for august as to what im gonna be getting upto on the shows ;P but looking forward 2 tonight... im hoping to re-live my shower scene video again at some point too! Wink mmmm hhhmmm! Smile xxxx lol

CARMEN - LADY LATINA x
09-07-2009 16:49

Click here to watch Studio 66