Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

For people who have called in, what was your first call like?

macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

For people who have called in, what was your first call like?
Some people don't call in because they don't agree with the prices, or they don't want someone to hear them on the phone at 3:00am or whatever. I haven't called in because I'm incredibly shy. Shy in general, not just calling in. I would love to call in, but I'd be afraid of stuttering or something stupid. Plus the girls all seem incredibly intimidating, lol shocked I'd be like a mouse and they'd be a cat ready to eat me for lunch.

How did you call in the first time? Where you like "fuck it" and just did it?

I know this tread is incredibly lame, but I'm just interested Sad
11-07-2009 22:56
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: For people who have called in, what was your first call like?
I didn't have an awful lot of interest in calling into the channels - was happy enough just watching, txting in etc

Then, a couple of message exchanges on here with Amanda on her thread resulting in a challenge to me by her for me to call her kinda changed all that....and the 1st call was absolute filth as Amanda tried to shock me but found me up to the challenge every time hehe - and the rest, as they (smc) say, is history*

*Though this was made a little bit easier as I had already phoned caty cole before then - but was only for a couple of minutes as she was on the end of her section

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2009 23:31 by Sooky™.)
11-07-2009 23:31
m100 Away
Banned

the first one i spoke to was ej within a couple of hours of finding out about sexstations stream (no way am i paying for sky) rang twinkle i think the same day and as smc says (surprised your not at nine inch nails t in the park mate) the rest is history. Some are worth it some aren't and some i never would but as we've argued before if it wasn't for those of us who call there'd be nothing to discuss.

PS we all say stupid stuff on the phone - give it a go during the day first if you're shy and then, except on sexstations stream there's no filth.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2009 23:36 by m100.)
11-07-2009 23:33
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I seen the channels on a few times during the day in 2006 and thought they were hot, wanted to try calling and the first girl I saw on Hospital Babe was Hazel so i tried calling her. I was so turned on by the whole thing, I came before I even got through lol. The first time I actually spoke was to Asia on her first day on Office Babe, I just basically went along with her and came after about five minutes or something, it was still really exciting.

My advice is just to go for it. How badly can it fuck up? It's not like you know the girl and she'll laugh at you.
11-07-2009 23:41
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

smcgill1888 Wrote:I had called before to party people/lads lounge, but my first listen in call to PP 3am changed everythingWink
That "I want you to tie me up" Charlie clip never gets old!

One of the most jaw dropping calls I ever heard was on PP where a guy was getting the usual phone sex from Charlie when he interrupts her and says he has a big dildo, at which point she talks him through losing his bum virginity! "Come on, get it in there, what are you waiting for?" LOL Big Grin
12-07-2009 00:50
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

macrocharged Wrote:How did you call in the first time? Where you like "fuck it" and just did it?

I know this tread is incredibly lame, but I'm just interested Sad
I rang Lolly Badcock the first time and was quite nervous before I rang, although listening to the guy on the line before me cured me of that because he was so timid he barely spoke.

If you think you might get tongue tied then before the call starts, get your imagination going about what you'd like to do with the girl. You wont have to say much, but it's better to say *something*.

If you want to shock them, say you have a 2 inch penis.
12-07-2009 01:02
m100 Away
Banned

Jonnieboy Wrote:One of the most jaw dropping calls I ever heard was on PP where a guy was getting the usual phone sex from Charlie when he interrupts her and says he has a big dildo, at which point she talks him through losing his bum virginity! "Come on, get it in there, what are you waiting for?" LOL Big Grin

We either heard the same call or she's done this more than once, mind he already had it in when i heard so it must have been another call - perhaps we've stumbled on something - if you fancy your chances with charlie offer to shove a dildo up your arse.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
12-07-2009 08:51
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

m100 Wrote:
Jonnieboy Wrote:One of the most jaw dropping calls I ever heard was on PP where a guy was getting the usual phone sex from Charlie when he interrupts her and says he has a big dildo, at which point she talks him through losing his bum virginity! "Come on, get it in there, what are you waiting for?" LOL Big Grin

We either heard the same call or she's done this more than once, mind he already had it in when i heard so it must have been another call - perhaps we've stumbled on something - if you fancy your chances with charlie offer to shove a dildo up your arse.
Very likely. She was definitely well into it on the call I heard, though I guess after they've heard 1000 guys wanting straight sex talk anything a bit unusual is bound to perk the girls up.

While I've been waiting in the queue it has occurred to me to ask for something really bizarre just to see what reaction I get. I was thinking along the lines of "I want you to pelt me with bananas and call me Hitler".

They'd probably just cut me off Big Grin
12-07-2009 18:57
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Im really shy, in general as well as on the phone, too. And I too found the ladies quite intimidating. Im far from an experience guy at this, but the rush of actually getting through to the lady on screen is so bizarrely enthralling. I know I may be biased (OK, I am), but if youre really shy, go for ToyaHeart. Not just cos shes insanely hot, but cos she will take the lead & basically talk you through it in that gorgeous sultry voice without you really needing to say more that 'uh huh' or 'yeah', unless you want to. And because she goes for sultry/seductive tease & not shouting/abusing, shes not in the least intimidating (unless you ask her to be I suppose). Just check out SMCs recorded calls thread. Just a shame that I can NEVER get through to her myself!
15-07-2009 22:57
Paddyfrank Offline
Soapy-tit-wank

My first call was to Karina. I was drunk after a night out and, as macrocharged, was a little nervous until I heard the guy in front of me. Basically I started listening in about 30 seconds before he came but he was just saying uhh and yeah and grunting a little, which reassured me. He then went on to spend about three minuts talking about his 'boat/yacht in Southampton' and ofcourse invited Karina to join him. I was sitting there, hard cock in hand thinking 'For fucks sake u plank, its 4 in the morning and you're calling a sex line at £1.50 per minute, and you're trying to pull the bird on screen CATCH A FUCKING GRIP!!'. Thankfully he either got cut off or his credit ran out cause he got cut off mid speach. Imagine having a Yacht and a pay-as-you-go phone- strange.

This was about 3-4 years ago and i've probably called about 6 or 7 times since. Daryl Morgan or Stella (sexstation stream) were probably the best.

The mediocre will always throw stones at the brilliant

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's

Never trust anything that bleeds for almost a week and doesn't die

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
15-07-2009 23:22
Thread Closed