GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

jemma jey new website

JemmaJeyOfficial Offline
Junior Poster

RE: jemma jey new website
(17-07-2009 17:47 )SxciiSooky™ Wrote:  I may have to have a wee look on your blog Wink

Make sure you do sexy lady, would be good to hear from you on there. Gonna try and get that 3g special with Amanda arranged as well when I'm back, so we can all have a lil play on there together Wink
17-07-2009 18:17
Find all posts by this user
stone cold Offline
that's the bottom line

another 3g special jemma with amanda after the last one on babestation from wolves boy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17-07-2009 18:22
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(17-07-2009 18:17 )Jemma Jey Wrote:  Make sure you do sexy lady, would be good to hear from you on there. Gonna try and get that 3g special with Amanda arranged as well when I'm back, so we can all have a lil play on there together Wink

For me???? Oh you are so good to me Wink hehe xx

17-07-2009 18:27
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(17-07-2009 17:27 )Jemma Jey Wrote:  Ha ha, agreed can't wait for my nexy shoot with Amanda! Things should get well dirty when we cuff each other up and have our wicked way.. and it means I can get my hands on that lil Scottish cheerleader again Wink

Part 2 to our first video is up on my site and will be on Amanda's too. Things get very filthy with our double ended friend, tee hee!

Got loads of solo toy and oil fun on there too, some already on and others ready to be uploaded any day... I've made sure that all the video's are left full length as well, so I get to share them all with you from start to finish, which is what I wanted Smile

Anyway, I'll be blogging on the site every day, so hope to as many of you as poss on there soon.

Back on the show tomorrow... can't wait... have missed it!

JJ xx

Well if your looking for a idea's man then look no further i have crazy skills when it comes to sexy/hot ideas nobody can think outside the box like this bearded bastard,just ask that big racked bird....whats her name....ummmmm Spooki is it? Anyway let me know if you need any helpWink From your Bearded Man of AwesomenessHeart

P.S get Matt Routledge on board
17-07-2009 18:39
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles