Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Tour de France

Danzig Offline
Master Poster

RE: Tour de France
Congrats to 'Cav' and Cadel Evans on Green and Yellow Jersey wins. Evans was the best all round rider with no weaknesses.
24-07-2011 19:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

this is a little bit juvenile but i thought i would share. i left my front room to get a drink of water leaving sky sports news on the tv. i heard my kids go into fits of laughter at something on the tv. when i asked what was so funny they looked at each other slightly embaressed and told me to rewind the interview that was on. it was cadel evens's mother talking proudly about her sons achievments. i couldn't understant what was so funny untill i saw her name! HELEN COCKS!. i tried not to laugh but seriously, helen cocks!. does this mean that this years tour de france winner is actually called CADEL COCKS!!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2011 14:44 by terence.)
25-07-2011 14:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
danifan Offline
Junior Poster

You know whats coming next - the Tour of Poland....not quite the same ring to it really
25-07-2011 14:35
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

That was a brilliant edition of the Tour so respect to the organisers and the riders for competing so courageously. Fingers crossed that none of the major riders subsequently fail a drugs test...I hope/suspect this will be the case as the top riders have not been separated byvery much suggesting that they are competing cleanly.

Congratulatons to Cadel Evans for victory in the general classification. He rode a truly outstanding time trial on the last day of racing and showed strength and determination throughout the Tour. He won a stage in Brittany and showed he was strong in all areas of the race. The Schleck brothers were both worthy of a podium finish, especially Andy fo his attack from 60km out in the Alps. A fourth place for Thomas Voekler after such a gallant defence of the yellow jersey was magnificent and he was a hero of the Tour.

Mark Cavendish is the greatest sprinter in the world at the moment and deserves enormous plaudits for winning the green jersey and completing a hat trick of victories on the Champs Elyees. To have won 20 stages is simply awesome - and remember he pulled out of the race in 2008 to prepare for the Olympics - and he looks like being a force for many years to come.

I'm looking forward to next year's Tour already...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
25-07-2011 15:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Some more good news for mark cavendish yesterday. Mark and his girlfriend, the now ex glamour model Peta Todd have today confirmed they are expecting there first child together. Peta said she is 4 months pregnant and the baby was conceived on the tour de France

Also peta has also announced as well she is quitting page 3 (why I've called her a now ex glamour model) and presumably the glamour industry too after 6 years as she feels it's the time to move on and focus on other things

Piper Niven Superfan
22-10-2011 11:49
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

cavendish at team sky. team sky will be the team to beat on everything and probably the best and strongest team on the tour, the only people can stop them are voeckler brothers. gold medal at the 2011 UCI Road World Championships in the road race with the effectively the british element of team sky (tour team). cavendish to be olympic champion in the road race, green jersey and the most stage/race wins.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
22-10-2011 12:06
Charlemagne Offline

(22-10-2011 11:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Some more good news for mark cavendish yesterday. Mark and his girlfriend, the now ex glamour model Peta Todd have today confirmed they are expecting there first child together. Peta said she is 4 months pregnant and the baby was conceived on the tour de France

Also peta has also announced as well she is quitting page 3 (why I've called her a now ex glamour model) and presumably the glamour industry too after 6 years as she feels it's the time to move on and focus on other things

I thought that he was supposed to save all his energy on the races.

Did he have his team support and follow them in at the finishing line. Wink
22-10-2011 12:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

id save some energy if i had a woman as gorgeous as peta as my gf.

yeah im sure his team supported and followed them in lollaugh

Piper Niven Superfan
22-10-2011 13:21
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

shocked Bounce was it a sprinit finish shocked Bounce

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
23-10-2011 20:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hope not Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
24-10-2011 08:10