Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Most Hated

moron50 Away
Master Poster

RE: Most Hated
Posted this months ago. Didn't get much of a pop at the time, but check out the usage of "right now" - actually don't, it will f**k with your cranium & could possibly lead to domestic violence and / or bloody murder...or as they'd say 'well boys, how about a bit of cheeky domestic violence right now?'
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2009 06:32 by moron50.)
27-08-2009 06:31
Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

A certain long time performer on Babestation who constantly says "now then boys and girls". I once counted her saying that 5 times in under a minute.
She sounds like some crap Jim'll Fix It impersonator. Whoever invented the mute button deserves a bonus payment!!
27-08-2009 07:38
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

1. Lori's bra inserts/chicken fillets!!! - why bother?

2. Babes who pop their boobs out over the tops of their bras instead of taking the bra off! Just doesn't look right when a girl with small boobs does it.
27-08-2009 08:16
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

The total invasion of hotpants that's going on at the moment, its ridiculous, don't get me wrong they are quite sexy when you see them now and again but the fucking things are on every girl on every channel practically and what's even worse for me is the wearing of stockings with them for a stocking lover like myself its not the best of looks same can be said of stockings and the wearing of shorts tbh.

It would be nice to see more of the dresses and skirts that only a select few seem to wear and I dont mean wear hotpants under the skirt of dress either!
06-09-2009 13:20
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Hotel Voyeur's number cards! All the other channels, bar none, manage without them, yet we have to put up with these girls struggling to keep them in view; down their knicker hem, balanced on their thigh, shoulder, breast, and any other bodily part that will support it and remind we're looking at girl number 3! annoyed
06-09-2009 13:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(27-08-2009 07:38 )bytor Wrote:  A certain long time performer on Babestation who constantly says "now then boys and girls". I once counted her saying that 5 times in under a minute.
She sounds like some crap Jim'll Fix It impersonator. Whoever invented the mute button deserves a bonus payment!!

Nice to know I'm not alone!

The ch**ky word has to take first place though.
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2009 20:16 by vila.)
21-09-2009 20:15
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

My ultimate absolute number 1 hate is when you call up your absolutely favourite babe...the adrenaline is banging...the anticipation...sooo good...just one caller before you, then your in...BUT...the said caller is a complete tosspot who decides to waste a good 20 minutes plus, spouting a load of fucking bollocks about himself/his stamp collection/that he wants to buy the babe onscreen a present yadda fucking yadda.

I've got no problem if the guy before me lasts a while because he just so happens to have good stamina...good luck to him...but when its some boring fucktard yabbering on like a fuckwit for seemingly forever it just does my head in totally.
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2009 20:45 by Carl-Gen X.)
21-09-2009 20:42
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Its got to be when the girls talk to the crew between calls,and even worse when there trying to flirt between calls and there still talking to the crew(some girls seam to enjoy talking to the cameraman etc more than the callers)one station that don't do that is babestation.but they do, do many annoying things,sale you something every 5 seconds,talk about texts and pictures all the time,picture box with a girl talking and the box covering the girl just when shes striking a sexy position,girl callers, going on about it all over the screen,now you find out alot of the girls are fake and work for the show.and calling the viewer's girls and boys,you spend years growing up to be a man,and then when you do some bugger calls you a boy.lol and you see this every school holidays,if your under 18 switch off,go away(as if that happens,lol)now then boys and girls!lol
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2009 12:02 by sonofapaddy.)
25-10-2009 11:54
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

(21-09-2009 20:42 )Carl43a Wrote:  My ultimate absolute number 1 hate is when you call up your absolutely favourite babe...the adrenaline is banging...the anticipation...sooo good...just one caller before you, then your in...BUT...the said caller is a complete tosspot who decides to waste a good 20 minutes plus, spouting a load of fucking bollocks about himself/his stamp collection/that he wants to buy the babe onscreen a present yadda fucking yadda.

I've got no problem if the guy before me lasts a while because he just so happens to have good stamina...good luck to him...but when its some boring fucktard yabbering on like a fuckwit for seemingly forever it just does my head in totally.
God do i know that feeling ,those fucking limp dicks fucking do my head in and cane my wallet...........shoot you're load or put the FUCKING PHONE DOWN......and let us wankers have some fun

......Cool

25-10-2009 14:56
scorpi-d Offline
Senior Poster

Apart from the voice that they all do . It's the over chat .
25-10-2009 22:29
Thread Closed