Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Tory plans for Ofcom

perana68 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Tory plans for Ofcom
If the Tories stay true to their history they will only be interested in Ofcom to review the tapes of the babe channels so they can have a massive group wank while their little rent boys spank their arses
12-08-2009 21:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
firekind Offline

you might also talk about how the posh cunts dont want us (the filth) getting our grubby paws on cheap alcyhawl. if you vote tory and think they are either (A) on your side or (B) there to do a better job than gordon. well then you deserve to get shat upon every day they are in charge. waken up and see they are both as garbage as each other.
20-08-2009 00:22
hagman1989 Offline
Senior Poster

look lets not loose sight of whats important . n e 1 who votes tory is a twat . u cant belive the toffs . gordan is the man lets just trust him hes got what it takes to drag us out of a recession
20-08-2009 00:29
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

No need for Ofcom when the digital switchover happens, there won't be any babe channels.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
20-08-2009 00:39
firekind Offline

(20-08-2009 00:29 )hagman1989 Wrote:  look lets not loose sight of whats important . n e 1 who votes tory is a twit . u cant belive the toffs . gordan is the man lets just trust him hes got what it takes to drag us out of a recession

'gordon is the man'??? well allrightie then. thats as good a joke as any i guess. if you live in london and think gordon or the toffs is your saviour then i would recommend learning french and moving to a country where the population actually scares them in charge. can you imagine refusing the french voters. they would have your bollocks and every french household would play tabletennis with them.

the so called ponsy french would not take what we do from our 'elites'. what the fuck are we doing wrong?
20-08-2009 00:49
Gordon_Bennett Offline
Senior Poster

The Tories might be in favour of scrapping quangos, but one quango they wouldn't dare abolish is Ofcom.
01-09-2009 18:08
firekind Offline

(20-08-2009 00:39 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  No need for Ofcom when the digital switchover happens, there won't be any babe channels.

how do you work that out?
01-09-2009 18:38
richpk Offline
Master Poster

if they did abolish OFCOM, they would just replace it with something stricter! there is NO way they would let us ordinary folk look at womans fluffy bits (or smooth bits) down below on normal telly.

i would like, as we move to digital, all adult material to be pin protected. let the channels to go explicit and that way if you dont wont kids to watch, the 'grown' ups' have the control as to what is watched. its so easy to block channels now with these Settop Boxes that there is no reason for minors to be able to view 18 or R18 unless you are an idiot and havent set up the parental controls!

OFCOM are a bunch of wankers, wanking over the filth we can and cant see (lucky bastards!!!) how do you get a job there? (dont think i would last lomg before i'd get the sack tho!)
01-09-2009 18:58
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(27-07-2009 17:34 )dondoe Wrote:  With the Tories planning to abolish all quangos,including ofcom,

They never said they would abolish Ofcom, only that they would limit it's powers. In the speech in which Cameron announced this policy it was stated that Ofcom's role in enforcing it's broadcasting code would not be affected, so it follows that a Conservative government should not make any difference at all to the babe channels.
01-09-2009 19:17
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

(01-09-2009 18:38 )firekind Wrote:  
(20-08-2009 00:39 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  No need for Ofcom when the digital switchover happens, there won't be any babe channels.

how do you work that out?

Someone started a thread saying that after the digital switchover the babe channels will be caput

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
01-09-2009 19:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply