babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

The Pad-what do you think?

killyourself Offline
Master Poster

The Pad-what do you think?
Is it just me or does anyone else think since they made the set changes to accomadate the night showSad somehow The Pad doesn't seem quite the same as it used to.The camera set up and camera work,the lighting ect. just don't seem quite right.Somehow the show doesn't seem quite as slick and professional as it used to,or is that just me.
Just wondered what you all thought.

Freek on a leash
28-07-2009 16:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hazhard Away
Banned

RE: The Pad-what do you think?
Well to be honest, i haven't really noticed really it doesn't seem much different to me, maybe its just because i get so distracted by the gorgeous babes of the pad, i don't really reckonise anything around me Big Grin sorry i couldn't be much of a help Wink
28-07-2009 16:22
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

Reason why it might not be as slick as it used to be is we're still building and decorating the studio floor and things around it whilst production is going on so still lots of running around ... its rather awkward to do alot of things whilst maintaining transmission Tongue.

Should all settle down soon though and hopefully you'll be pleased with the final product, which should be better than the original.

As for lighting, has been noticed, and should be sorted soon as well.

TEASE ME TV ... Watch The Streams Online

(Please report technical stream problems here) (WEB ONLY)
28-07-2009 17:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

What about the green line across the screen? Huh

...............................Cool

28-07-2009 20:18
T-850 Offline
Huge Member

Only change i've seen is that green line.
28-07-2009 20:44
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

(28-07-2009 17:12 )BBLackey Wrote:  Reason why it might not be as slick as it used to be is we're still building and decorating the studio floor and things around it whilst production is going on so still lots of running around ... its rather awkward to do alot of things whilst maintaining transmission Tongue.

Should all settle down soon though and hopefully you'll be pleased with the final product, which should be better than the original.

As for lighting, has been noticed, and should be sorted soon as well.

Thanks for the reply ,much appreciated.If you need some help i'm not bad with a paint brush but I can only help out in the studio on days when Danica is on.

Freek on a leash
28-07-2009 20:48
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

that line puts me off my stroke.................oops did i say that out aloud laugh

.......Cool

28-07-2009 20:52
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I must now congratulate The Pad as i think it is one of, if not, THE best channel out there. The quality of the production is first class, the camera work is first class (and it zooms in which is ace). But it all still could be better - there’s so much more potential.

The only problems i personally have is that the handful of girls i like on The Pad (Fernanda, Kate Darcy, Dannii Harwood, Charlie Monaco, Chelsea) are not on enough in the daytime for my liking, but this is all by the by in respect of my post. I appreciate also that some are only night show girls – never mind!

The other problem i have are that whilst they have three channels they are not maximising the potential this could have. Currently they have the same style sets with beds or flat sofas. The girls on them generally wear the same outfits, which lately are latex (i don’t actually mind this too much) but why not have one channel specifically for latex and the others for other outfits. Likewise with sets/themes. They could then (loosely) rotate the girls so they all have day(s) in each outfit/set. This way they please ALL of their audience ALL of the time.

Bangbabes at night seems to have this working.. they’ve had different sets and more so lately, with the introduction of the locker room and the wall/alley and the girls wear the different outfits accordingly for the sets they are in. This IMO needs to be emulated to the daytime shows.

Another small gripe for me is that, whilst i like stockings, i don’t like suspenders. So maybe they can wear JUST stockings sometimes, or even no stockings sometimes aswell. While i’m at it, i like to see the girls sitting up. Not laying down, or on their side, all the time, which is what they all do the majority of the time.

Please.. tell me your thoughts.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2009 11:38 by schmoo.)
02-08-2009 11:08
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Gemma Massey is on elite and if thats you liking a channel i don't know what you would write if you hated it.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
02-08-2009 11:19
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

The main thing wrong with the Pad at the moment is that too many of the girls are wearing pvc IMO. There have been occasions where no matter what Pad channel you choose the babe is wearing pvc. Tiffany lives in the stuff and now I've noticed that Emma Spellar is on this morning wearing a pvc top, which is a mistake IMO, 'cos I think she fills out her normal clothes quite adequately!.
They have 3 channels to play with so why not dedicate 1 to pvc/rubber and then have the other 2 for babes who want to wear the "normal" gear. I dont get how nearly all the babes the pad uses are all into rubber/pvc! There just seems to be a lack of individualism there at the moment. Its like "look she's wearing pvc so I must wear it too". Its become boring.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2009 11:28 by tapit54.)
02-08-2009 11:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV