The UK Babe Channels Forum
Attention Bangbabes Girls! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Bang Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Attention Bangbabes Girls! (/showthread.php?tid=2798)

Pages: 1 2

Attention Bangbabes Girls! - covlad - 12-01-2009 23:54

Could one or all of u please tell alexa to keep her tits out for more than a minute at a time...or actually go topless for once.

shes the only babe i actually get pissed off at cos shes so stunning but shows the least of all the babes!

RE: Attention Bangbabes Girls! - G@Z! - 13-01-2009 00:08

yes she is a big dissapointment Sad

RE: Attention Bangbabes Girls! - chrislatimer - 13-01-2009 00:14

she should shift to daytime

RE: Attention Bangbabes Girls! - A Spider Monkey - 13-01-2009 00:16

I disagree. I love this girl, one of the best looking babes on tv and I would rather have short shots of her boobs than none at all. Plus if you want her to keep her tits out for longer, phone her and ask her to do it.

RE: Attention Bangbabes Girls! - covlad - 13-01-2009 01:22

i love this girl too and like i said she is stunning, but to only give us a peak is abit of a let down, so id rather not see them at all than to see them for a minute n know what im missing for the next 5 or so mins till she gets em out again lol

RE: Attention Bangbabes Girls! - McGivern - 13-01-2009 02:16

chrislatimer Wrote:she should shift to daytime

well put chrislatimer. i've noticed they get them out when they get a call and then hide them beauties until the next caller. causes me much hearache! lol

RE: Attention Bangbabes Girls! - Bulldog123 - 13-01-2009 21:36

I have said this before and will say it again, Alexa Heart is one of the best looking girls and the most professional on any of the 900 channels. That is why she attracts so many callers and is such a success. Alexa would be a complete waste on the daytime shows. If you want to see her boobs out for a longer period than call her, that is why she puts them away after the call has finished. Another person will then phone and ask her to get them out etc, etc. Lots of telephone calls, to be honest I am surprised that more of the girls do not do the same.

Don't rant at me for saying that haha.

RE: Attention Bangbabes Girls! - $h!ny h3lm3t - 13-01-2009 21:38

I tell you I am sure i have never even seen her naval Sad

RE: Attention Bangbabes Girls! - cherryryder - 13-01-2009 21:40

are you mad!!!!??

As someone who has called her on more than one occasion, I can honestly say this girl belongs on the night shows..do not be fooled by her angelic face or her perfectly symmetrical smile...this girl is filth!

RE: Attention Bangbabes Girls! - A Spider Monkey - 13-01-2009 21:44

cherryryder Wrote:

are you mad!!!!??

As someone who has called her on more than one occasion, I can honestly say this girl belongs on the night shows..do not be fooled by her angelic face or her perfectly symmetrical smile...this girl is filth!

Agreed, she is very dirty on the phones and her innocent appearance makes her seem even dirtier!!