The UK Babe Channels Forum
3G Calls - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Calling The Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=409)
+---- Thread: 3G Calls (/showthread.php?tid=6450)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

3G/webcam glossary - dondoe returns - 28-07-2008 13:01

I've mentioned this before on the O/T..but a glossary of the girls and what they do on 3G/webcam would be good..it would save confusion and in some cases dissappointment...I think we all expect 3G/webcam to be harder than the TV shows,and in most cases they are not...
I don't know if it's just me but when I talk to Jada on webcam,she tends to also be holding a conversation with her producer as well..
Anyone else has similar experiences???

RE: 3G/webcam glossary - *Kal-El* - 29-07-2008 19:07

when they first did the live stream up on the sexstation, they used to leave the mic up and you could hear presenters having conversations with there producers so i would yeah they do as i've heard it myself.

RE: 3G/webcam glossary - cherrysexstation - 24-09-2008 09:44

i dont no if u lot saw it on mon but me and the busty kat did do hard core yay i done her with a strap on and then she done me, we r making the show harder and getting more girls in!! happy wa*king xxx love cherry xxx

RE: 3G/webcam glossary - *Kal-El* - 24-09-2008 11:47

Thamks for taking the time out for giving us input in how the way the direaction of the show is going in, by the way what happened to girl on boy action x x

3G video calls - gtheg - 22-04-2009 23:08

Probably a stupid question, but when you call a girl on a 3G video call, can she see you?

RE: 3G video calls - LazyD - 22-04-2009 23:11

if your calling from 3gphone then yes. if your using your computer then only if you have a webcam

RE: 3G video calls - Scotsman - 23-04-2009 21:23

I've done it quite a few times. It's fun wanking for the girl and knowing she can see you. Some girls are better at it than others though.

RE: 3G video calls - Colbert Rules - 23-04-2009 21:54

Scotsman Wrote:I've done it quite a few times. It's fun wanking for the girl and knowing she can see you. Some girls are better at it than others though.
Name 'names' Scots, who have you performed for?

RE: 3G video calls - Scotsman - 23-04-2009 23:09

Twinkle, Amber Leigh, Cathy Barry, Paris, Rebecca, Morgan, Dionne, Charlie C, Teri, Venus...I think that's all.

RE: 3G video calls - gtheg - 24-04-2009 21:28

Still doesn't appeal to me. Thanks though.