The UK Babe Channels Forum
General Election Vote - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General Election Vote (/showthread.php?tid=64622)

General Election Vote - Scottishbloke - 01-05-2015 19:51

As Election time nears close I thought it would be interesting to set up a poll as to which party gets the majority vote in the forum. In order to encourage a lot of members to cast their vote all names will remain anonymous. If you wish to make it public then you can do so on the comments.

I have put on a 6 day time out so as to reflect the Election vote.

RE: General Election Vote - gunnar - 01-05-2015 20:04

^it would have been interesting to know who voted Conservative or Lib-Dem because they could then be put in some stocks and then pelted with rotten fruit.Big Grin

RE: General Election Vote - Scottishbloke - 01-05-2015 20:12

Yes and I've yet to meet anybody in the real world who admits they vote torie, in saying that most of us up here hate that party so that might explain why Wink

RE: General Election Vote - mr mystery - 01-05-2015 20:17

I will be voting for this guy as usual https://twitter.com/BolsoverBeast/with_replies

RE: General Election Vote - Tractor boy - 01-05-2015 20:25

(01-05-2015 20:04 )gunnar Wrote:  ^it would have been interesting to know who voted Conservative or Lib-Dem because they could then be put in some stocks and then pelted with rotten fruit.Big Grin
Maybe Cameron and Osbourne are forum members, they are most definitely wankers.Big Laugh

RE: General Election Vote - M-L-L - 01-05-2015 20:29

of course it needs to be remembered that because of the electoral system a simple % point lead doesn't translate automatically into a majority : there's famously been a few governments with working majorities despite not getting the highest share of the vote overall (Thatcher being an obvious one).

RE: General Election Vote - Scottishbloke - 01-05-2015 20:31

I'm so glad that your user name says Tractor Boy and not Tory Boy Wink

[Image: toryboy.jpg]

It'll be very interesting to compare the forum results to the actual results next Thursday Smile

RE: General Election Vote - Whynot - 01-05-2015 20:43

Mmmm i wonder who voted SNP Wink

RE: General Election Vote - Joey 27 - 01-05-2015 21:08

(01-05-2015 20:12 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes and I've yet to meet anybody in the real world who admits they vote torie, in saying that most of us up here hate that party so that might explain why Wink
i vote for torie i like that nameBounce

RE: General Election Vote - Scottishbloke - 01-05-2015 21:23

BTW aswell as casting your vote this Thread can also be used to debate the forthcoming election and all the events as they unfold next Thursday night.

I just hope it doesn't go the way that the Scottish Independence Thread went when all debate ended with members trading insults with each other instead laugh