The UK Babe Channels Forum
Question for TNA Fans - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: Question for TNA Fans (/showthread.php?tid=6563)

Pages: 1 2

Question for TNA Fans - Da Mastah - 26-04-2009 16:24

I've mentioned before that I used to watch TNA a few years ago, but I stopped watching around the time of the "Fire Russo!" chants and those stupid Jackass skits. I remember seeing the first two Angle-Joe matches and being a bit underwhelmed, but nothing since then. So my question to TNA fans is, what have I missed since I stopped watching and are there any matches you think I should seek out?

RE: Question for TNA Fans - tsurugi - 26-04-2009 16:35

not really just a few good angle/joe matches but i have not watched much of TNA since brutus magnus starting getting a push.....that was the final straw for me

RE: Question for TNA Fans - theone1986 - 26-04-2009 18:02

Brutus Magnus hasn't appeared on tv for a while now. I am guessing they thought he was too shit and pulled him from tv until he gets abit more experience.

RE: Question for TNA Fans - skully - 26-04-2009 18:09

Brutus Magnus! lol.
I think it's worthwhile giving it another go, most of the storylines are good, the Knockouts beat the shit out of each other and they try to give the fans what they want...hence the return of the fallen angel Christopher Daniels.

RE: Question for TNA Fans - Da Mastah - 26-04-2009 18:14

So you wouldn't recommend the Big O's matches then?Smile

RE: Question for TNA Fans - theone1986 - 26-04-2009 18:23

lol no I wouldn't lol. Before he made it big. in wrestling Gladiators/wrestling. he used to provide the ring for the company I am in. (this was before I was there) but I've heard he wasn't a nice guy and very up himself.

I agree with what Skully said. you should give TNA another go.

RE: Question for TNA Fans - Da Mastah - 26-04-2009 18:32

skully Wrote:Brutus Magnus! lol.
I think it's worthwhile giving it another go, most of the storylines are good, the Knockouts beat the shit out of each other and they try to give the fans what they want...hence the return of the fallen angel Christopher Daniels.

Thanks skully. Are there any matches you reckon are worth tracking down on YouTube? Also, are you any relation to Dana?Big Grin

RE: Question for TNA Fans - Hollywood PillowPants - 26-04-2009 18:37

The best way to watch it at the moment though is to record it and watch it later so you can fast forward through the promo and music vids.TNA used to stand for Total Non-Stop Action now it's more like Total Nineteen-Mins Action.

RE: Question for TNA Fans - Da Mastah - 26-04-2009 18:44

PillowPants Wrote:The best to watch it at the moment though is to record it and watch it later so you can fast forward through the promo and music vids.TNA used to stand for Total Non-Stop Action now it's more like Total Nineteen-Mins Action.

Thanks for the tip. I'm used to doing that with Raw!

RE: Question for TNA Fans - skully - 26-04-2009 18:49

The Master of my Domain Wrote:
skully Wrote:Brutus Magnus! lol.

Thanks skully. Are there any matches you reckon are worth tracking down on YouTube? Also, are you any relation to Dana?Big Grin

I suppose it depends on what you're in the mood for, I personally enjoy most matches featuring AJ, Beer Money and MCMG, but you should also have a look for Angelina Love matches, she always gives 100%, plus she has a crackin' arse Wink.

Very funny, no I'm not related to Dana Tongue lol.