The UK Babe Channels Forum
Oh no two phone split screen! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Oh no two phone split screen! (/showthread.php?tid=8339)

Pages: 1 2

Oh no two phone split screen! - Mastad69 - 14-06-2009 12:18

Does anybody out there hate this? I know it makes them more dosh having two girls on the phone at the same time. But i'm asking you, does it spoil your viewing as much as it is bloody spoiling mine.

RE: Oh no two phone split screen! - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 14-06-2009 12:23

I admit, I prefer one girl, one screen. I doubt this is permanent, I imagine they only do this during busy hours.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

RE: Oh no two phone split screen! - StanTheMan - 14-06-2009 13:04

Mastad69 Wrote:Does anybody out there hate this? I know it makes them more dosh having two girls on the phone at the same time. But i'm asking you, does it spoil your viewing as much as it is bloody spoiling mine.

I take it you weren't a fan of the original babeshow format? Back then the screen was split into four (the main presenters and then three little cam windows down the right hand side)

RE: Oh no two phone split screen! - Mastad69 - 14-06-2009 15:43

Thanks to everyone whos voted or placed a comment so far. Seem like from the voting i'm not the only person who dislikes the splitscreen.

RE: Oh no two phone split screen! - Josh - 14-06-2009 16:57

I can live with the split screen. The tame 2-4-1 stints is what I hate.

RE: Oh no two phone split screen! - G@Z! - 14-06-2009 17:39

hey two girls at one go is ok as long as it stay here and not a common accurance on other shows Smile

edit wrong show before oops Shy

RE: Oh no two phone split screen! - Censorship :-( - 15-06-2009 23:56

Can I vote more than once?

Once just isn't enough to express how bad it is. Sad

RE: Oh no two phone split screen! - ClownSpank - 17-06-2009 09:16

haha, only one to vote yes!

I like it Smile

RE: Oh no two phone split screen! - Gamehead - 21-06-2009 23:59

I'm going for 'Good' but there's a bit of 'Bad' too:

Good because you get the choice between the girls, you're not just stuck with one you may not like for 30 mins. That and I hate seeing loads of girls crammed in one shot, you don't get to see what you are dialling in for as they both have to fight for screentime, such as the crap they do on Hotel Voyeur.

Bad because, again difficult to see what you're talking about on the phones, but at least you get a dedicated camera man working with you and the girl on the phone. At least when the good cameramen/women are in.

RE: Oh no two phone split screen! - gillespie - 22-06-2009 13:07

StanTheMan Wrote:
Mastad69 Wrote:Does anybody out there hate this? I know it makes them more dosh having two girls on the phone at the same time. But i'm asking you, does it spoil your viewing as much as it is bloody spoiling mine.

I take it you weren't a fan of the original babeshow format? Back then the screen was split into four (the main presenters and then three little cam windows down the right hand side)

at least in those days the girls got more naked, but it was annoying sometimes they would be so small on the screen couldnt see f all anyway lol