The UK Babe Channels Forum
10 songs or tracks by an artist or group you like in rock, metal, punk ....etc - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Music Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=94)
+---- Thread: 10 songs or tracks by an artist or group you like in rock, metal, punk ....etc (/showthread.php?tid=13697)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: 10 songs or tracks by an artist or group you like in rock, metal, punk ....etc - tombarlow123 - 03-07-2010 20:03

(03-07-2010 19:52 )skateguy Wrote:  
(03-07-2010 18:54 )tombarlow123 Wrote:  Phew. Thats was really tough. A lot of songs off Parklife I would have like to have put on there but couldn't. I'm not doing another one, they're too difficult Sad

Yes, it is. Both Sigur Ros & My Life Story were difficult for different reasons - one has too many good songs, the other not enough. Its much easier to point out the songs that you think others should have included!

Sing

Hahaha Bounce
I prefer Parklife and Think Tank, which is why I didn't put any songs from Leisure Big Grin

But I noticed you put mostly songs from Sigur Ros' latest 2 albums, which obviously means you haven't experienced...

Ágætis byrjun and ()

laugh

RE: 10 songs or tracks by an artist or group you like in rock, metal, punk ....etc - skateguy - 03-07-2010 20:20

Yes, I'm more familiar with their latest album and also Heima (I have an audio rip of the DVD). I do have their first three though so scanned through them as well (I spent over an hour trying to work my list out). Starálfur and Untitled 8 made the list - if it'd been a list of 15 or 20 other tracks such as Viðrar vel til loftárása and Vaka would have also been on the list.

The thing is with these top tens, I find that once you've put your favourite 3 or 4 tracks, the next 6 could be any from a list of 10, 15 or more.

RE: 10 songs or tracks by an artist or group you like in rock, metal, punk ....etc - hitmeuptop - 11-08-2010 00:13

pearl jam

1 - come back
2 - just breathe
3 - man of the hour
4 - light years
5 - even flow
6 - daughter
7 - better man
8 - yellow ledbetter
9 - nothingman
10 - the fixer

RE: 10 songs or tracks by an artist or group you like in rock, metal, punk ....etc - Skyline - 02-02-2019 15:53

There's a lot of really great tracks I've missed out and this is so hard to do!!...should be the best 15 tracks ever!!....anyway in no particular order:

1 - Slayer: Raining Blood
2 - Machine Head: Davidian
3 - Sepultura: Desperate Cry
4 - Anthrax: Keep It In The Family
5 - Pantera: Mouth For War
6 - Black Sabbath: Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
7 - Metallica: Blackened
8 - Slipknot: Execute/Gematria (The Killing Name) - I see both as one complete track.
9 - Megadeth: Holy Wars
10 - Lynyrd Skynyrd: Free Bird

Smile

RE: 10 songs or tracks by an artist or group you like in rock, metal, punk ....etc - kelly1066 - 02-02-2019 16:57

This one....Blush https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncmJdOzQ1rQ

Cause I've been told it so many times.... pmsl. laughBounce

RE: 10 songs or tracks by an artist or group you like in rock, metal, punk ....etc - Skyline - 02-02-2019 17:14

^ Not heard that one before until you posted it, but great track and great video. Thanks.

RE: 10 songs or tracks by an artist or group you like in rock, metal, punk ....etc - rpj316 - 02-02-2019 17:38

Here goes : Smile

1)Metallica - Dyers Eve
2)Slayer - Dittohead
3)Anthrax - Indians
4)Megadeth - Rust In Peace(Polaris)
5)The Offspring - Genocide
6)Slipknot - Duality
7)Therapy? - Auto Surgery
8)The Misfits - We Are 138
9)Nazareth - Please Don't Judas Me
10)Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose

RE: 10 songs or tracks by an artist or group you like in rock, metal, punk ....etc - lancealot790 - 02-02-2019 22:02

ELO

1.Confusion
2.Mr Blue Sky
3.Livin thing
4.Sweet Talkin Woman
5.Need Her Love
6.Strange Magic
7.All Over the World
8.Wild West Hero
9.Last Train to London
10.Diary of Horace Wimp