The UK Babe Channels Forum
Curently Listening to "CHRISTMAS" songs - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Music Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=94)
+---- Thread: Curently Listening to "CHRISTMAS" songs (/showthread.php?tid=14054)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Curently Listening to "CHRISTMAS" songs - Doddle - 22-12-2023 22:33

Wham! held off Sam Ryder. Pogues ended up 6th.

Rolling Stones got the #1 album for Christmas though.

RE: Curently Listening to "CHRISTMAS" songs - Doddle - 23-12-2023 21:35

This deserves wider coverage:

(Beer for Santa)

RE: Curently Listening to "CHRISTMAS" songs - Tumble_Drier - 23-12-2023 21:51

This week on "Songs that should be dropped into a Nuclear Reactor"...

No bonus points for having the world's creepiest drummer.

RE: Curently Listening to "CHRISTMAS" songs - Tumble_Drier - 23-12-2023 21:54

I'm sure someone will be offended by this. In fact I sincerely hope someone is Big Laugh

RE: Curently Listening to "CHRISTMAS" songs - hornball - 24-12-2023 18:43

I confess I don't really vibe with Christmas. If it could pass by like Easter does without anyone noticing, I would be quite content. Carols/Xmas songs aren't really my thing, but ,,,,,,,and a very big but............ I recently came across on youtube (bless this channel) a singer (soprano) with over 10 years of a 'hidden' career behind her - oh how I wish I had followed her all along!

Anyhow, her name is Sohyang (from S Korea), she is the worlds greatest singer to my mind - she takes boring flatlining songs and transforms them - and she does a version of 'Oh Holy Night' (oh holy hell......really?? more like) that has to be seen to be believed! Magical!!!!

NB Not a christmas song, but Sohyang takes Whitney Houston's 'I will always love you', one of the most empty songs of all time (sorry) and gives it the best chance it has ever had of being something!

RE: Curently Listening to "CHRISTMAS" songs - MichelleKeeganLover - 25-12-2023 03:25

Happy Christmas To You All.

Never Mind The Presents ยท The Barron Knights
[url=]barron knights[/url]

RE: Curently Listening to "CHRISTMAS" songs - Skyline - 30-12-2023 17:36

lol, ok it does have a slight Christmassy vibe to it to start with, then it rips into a kind of Pantera vibe, then it becomes something great imo - love the solo - it is an instrumental and it does have have an awesome metal tone to it imo Smile - No vid unfortunately but still a great but short track Smile

RE: Curently Listening to "CHRISTMAS" songs - Doddle - 01-01-2024 16:29

8th day of Christmas, so...

(Past 3 o'clock)