The UK Babe Channels Forum
BS Xtra - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: BS Xtra (/showthread.php?tid=14284)

RE: New: Babestation Xtra - HEX!T - 30-10-2009 08:15

yep sacking the tallent will serve them well...NOT!...
we had the same problem at newcatle utd... 2 asholes running the show and sacking any1 who could do it better. now newcastle is religated and they deny responcability...
i say sack the 2 cocks ... maybe a boycot is in order...

RE: New: Babestation Xtra - bytor - 30-10-2009 08:42

Got to say I like the new/old format and think that the shows have been livened up brilliantly. Only issue for me is the amount of weirdos posting about sodding feet or wanting a kick in the bollocks! Don't know about them wanting a kick but they sure as hell deserve oneSmile

RE: New: Babestation Xtra - HEX!T - 30-10-2009 09:35

hahahaha yeah it was like watching a rerun of party people when that first started on freeview...

RE: New: Babestation Xtra - Yojimbo - 31-10-2009 02:34

Yup, babestation has a grudge against my texts lol

Just sent one in but it was edited from "based on the texts i think this is now feetstation lol jokes" (etc.) to "based on the texts i think this is now the best"

Erm.. wha? lmao. Perhaps they got tired of feet texts, saw the word "feet" in mine and were like "oh shi.." haha. ;P

Good times.

EDIT: Noooooooooo! Forgot I didn't have much credit left, and was only able to send in 2 texts in the end, though thankfully Paige got the one meant for her, so that made my night. =) What a terrible time to find out I couldn't send anymore texts, because I was going to reply to Paige because she wanted to spank me ;O, AND the fact that my 3 favourite girls, Paige, Reede and Lori were on tonight. Fo shame! I hope to see them again soon.

I think I might have ended up wasting some credit though, because I got a text after I had sent my 2 texts asking for my DOB, to which I replied, then I got some random naughty text from 69222, so I had to send "stop" (which I know is free), but it was quite the fiasco to say the least. "/ Once you've sent your DOB to 69222, will it ever be asked for again? I just found it strange that it suddenly asked, being that i've sent numerous texts before.

Also, Paige likes it on her hand. Wink

RE: New: Babestation Xtra - cdm79 - 03-11-2009 23:26

The 'new' format didn't last long did it? I didn't see the start of the show so not sure if they explained why, but the 3 screens are missing tonight and Ella is currently on the phone and no texts are coming through. Huh

RE: New: Babestation Xtra - thestrange1 - 03-11-2009 23:35

Well babestation channels are now out of my fave list. Cellcast can die.

RE: New: Babestation Xtra - alanafan232 - 04-11-2009 00:13

i think cellcast has been dying soon hopefully it fade away

RE: New: Babestation Xtra - Greg - 04-11-2009 00:14

-_-

That is all.

RE: New: Babestation Xtra - Neil-B-Art - 04-11-2009 01:18

Paige just said they're trying something different tonight, I pray they don't do the same format again, I watch xtra for the texts and see the 3 channels, now there's phoning and less texts and no BS cams showing the channels, this suks. annoyed

RE: New: Babestation Xtra - Rammyrascal - 04-11-2009 16:04

i hope this was a one off last night with the phones and no screens showing other channels but if it is how it will be im not to bothered as i watched for 4 and a bit hours and only 1 hour or so was on phones