The UK Babe Channels Forum
ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=175)
+---- Thread: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter (/showthread.php?tid=22856)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Shady - 04-08-2010 22:28

(04-08-2010 21:32 )Diamondback Wrote:  
(04-08-2010 20:40 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Perhaps this kind of thing could be done by the Chatgirls webmaster?

Not so much uploading rar files etc, but having a section of the website which is a 'best of', so if a certain sequence proves popular then it could be streamed on the site for the following week - Chatgirl TV's own iPlayer!

I know it wouldn't be like a download, but at least those who missed classic moments would be able to see them later.

I really don't think it is as complicated as it has been made out. There are loads of programs to rip the dvd to computer. I am sure the fellas who do the website will be able to assist. Even uploading it to youtube maybe, or putting it onto the http://www.babevideo.co.uk website.

Digital Dave's idea is a good one. I think I heard that Ofcom require channel operators to keep copies of their broadcasts, in the event there is a case for them to review. That being the case, there may be something already recorded at the source.

A 'Best of' section could be a PPV addition to their website, creating a new revenue stream for them in the process. Actually, another idea you could consider ChatGirls, is custom photoshoot requests from fans of the show. You are already (and generously) providing images from the shows, so maybe that could be taken a step further?

And no offence Diamondback, but I doubt the channels generally cater to an individual request like this and the fellas who 'do the website', probably have other priorities. If the girls can't get you a DVD, I'm sure they'll do something similar again anyway.

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - ToniLou - 05-08-2010 09:57

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to say thank you for all your messages so far, we are back on Sat 1-9pm and Sun 9-3am looking forward to your texts and calls - if you got any requests let us know (please no more beans! lol)

Thanks Guys xxxx ToniLou Heart

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - boycie28 - 05-08-2010 10:05

Lol.. I dread to think what someone will come up with next.

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 05-08-2010 11:39

(04-08-2010 22:28 )Shady Cee Wrote:  Digital Dave's idea is a good one. I think I heard that Ofcom require channel operators to keep copies of their broadcasts, in the event there is a case for them to review. That being the case, there may be something already recorded at the source.

A 'Best of' section could be a PPV addition to their website, creating a new revenue stream for them in the process. Actually, another idea you could consider ChatGirls, is custom photoshoot requests from fans of the show. You are already (and generously) providing images from the shows, so maybe that could be taken a step further?

And no offence Diamondback, but I doubt the channels generally cater to an individual request like this and the fellas who 'do the website', probably have other priorities. If the girls can't get you a DVD, I'm sure they'll do something similar again anyway.

Yea hope you get sorted cos i think that sounds far too complcated, and time consuming may be we may do again for you and you best rercord this time lolxx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 05-08-2010 11:43

(04-08-2010 22:12 )rawr1 Wrote:  
(04-08-2010 21:32 )Diamondback Wrote:  I really don't think it is as complicated as it has been made out. There are loads of programs to rip the dvd to computer. I am sure the fellas who do the website will be able to assist...

The process isn't hard as such, but can take a while - especially if you aren't familiar with it.

...worst comes to worst you could just prime your recorder and request it again for next time the girls are on Tongue

"TAKE 2!" Big Laugh
i think thats the best idea!! but will still have ago! xx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Diamondback - 05-08-2010 14:22

Why thank you. As mentioned earlier if it is not possible to get it on the site posting it could be possible.
If I had known you were actually going to do this I would have recorded it,I also unfortunately could not control the situation for my not being at home either.
I think a good idea would be for any special events/requests to be recorded and put on the website as ppv clips, maybe the clips4sale.com site could be used? Worth a think maybe fellas?
In the meantime I will think of a suitably foot fetishy request for you girls! Ha ha!!! Maybe a wine making contest, whereby there are some grapes stomped in a bucket/bath type thing. Have a stomping competition and the loser has to drink the others juice (grape juice that is). Or maybe even walk in a paddling pool of mashed potatoes? Mmmm, squishy!

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 06-08-2010 11:03

(26-07-2010 10:16 )melissa40 Wrote:  Hi guys just want to say thanks for your support out there was really nice hearing from you all though some of you are very naughty! big thanks for all your texts and comments, more next weekend 5 till 11pm xx

HEY HON GOT HOME AND MY DVD AIN'T A RECORDING ONE SO SORRY MUST DO AGAIN 4 U XX

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Diamondback - 06-08-2010 12:08

Oh well, thanks for checking. It was a nice thought anyway. A longshot here, would it be possible for you playback that sequence and film it with a vid camera infront of the tv? Maybe even using a mobile phone? I know the quality won't be great but hey, it may work.
If not, we will have to arrange something else for another time...another messy, squishy foot fetish night must happen soon! But not this wkend as I am not back home yet! Ha ha.
Thanks anyway babe.

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 06-08-2010 23:47

(26-07-2010 10:16 )melissa40 Wrote:  Hi guys just want to say thanks for your support out there was really nice hearing from you all though some of you are very naughty! big thanks for all your texts and comments, more next weekend 5 till 11pm xx

yea hon thought about that will try, though tried before for someone else ain't good quality thaough xx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Diamondback - 07-08-2010 00:14

oh cheers, something will be better than nothing. Once on the phone its easy to upload to the computer. I cannot believe that no-0ne out there has managed to capture this foot fetish gold moment...:-(

Liek you say, this will just have to be done again! Maybe you could fill some wellies with messy squishy food and put your barefeet into them, then stomp and jump around in them with your toes all oozing with squishy food!

Is that too weird? do you mind catering for the foot fetishists out here? I notice on the girlshaving fun website there is a muddy clip featuring one of you...i cannot view it because I am not a membe, but I imagine it is good!