The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Glamour Stars Live (/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive (/showthread.php?tid=24959)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive - stueyboy - 12-12-2011 02:49

Well after all this time a Kitty Lea Show is arranged and I've missed it. I went with the original date of this coming Tuesday 9pm, and I did not see the date had been rearranged. Once a date is set I usually go along with that, I don't keep checking each day just in case it's postponed or brought forward. The big problem with rearranging a date is if the Show is brought forwards, it's then that some people will miss out. Naturally I'm really disappointed.

RE: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive - welshken - 13-12-2011 19:13

(12-12-2011 02:49 )stueyboy Wrote:  Well after all this time a Kitty Lea Show is arranged and I've missed it. I went with the original date of this coming Tuesday 9pm, and I did not see the date had been rearranged. Once a date is set I usually go along with that, I don't keep checking each day just in case it's postponed or brought forward. The big problem with rearranging a date is if the Show is brought forwards, it's then that some people will miss out. Naturally I'm really disappointed.

must admit, I check the whats on page daily.
You could subscribe to an email alert for your girls of choice!

RE: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive - stueyboy - 13-12-2011 19:52

Yes I had better get that email alert sorted, although there's no rush now I've missed Kitty's Xmas Show. Bugger that again. Maybe we'll see her in Feb 2012?

RE: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive - welshken - 14-12-2011 01:12

she did say she'd be on more often!

RE: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive - davy crockett - 17-09-2015 14:06

It was good to see Kitty Lea back last week. I've got to say she looked marvellous. Heart

RE: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive - mrmann - 21-09-2015 13:59

Does she show her vagina?

RE: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive - davy crockett - 23-09-2015 11:52

Some girls do full nude shows on this site, but I'm pretty sure that Kitty Lea isn't one of them.

RE: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive - Schizoid Man - 05-01-2016 01:56

I caught Kitty Lea tonight, quite by chance. I've got to say she was very lively and in good form. Heart

RE: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive - davy crockett - 05-01-2016 03:20

I managed to see her tonight too. I didn't mention it here, but she also did a good show on Christmas Eve.

RE: Kitty Lea - GlamourStarsLive - HEX!T - 05-01-2016 09:22

(21-09-2015 13:59 )mrmann Wrote:  Does she show her vagina?
kitty hasnt shown her pussy since the 1 time she did, about 3 years back.
it was immediately copied and put on the tube sites. ever since kitty has been more than shy about showing.