The UK Babe Channels Forum
Steph Chat,Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Boudoir (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: Steph Chat,Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=26850)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Steph Chat,Caps & Vids - malicious fan - 05-03-2011 00:46

(04-03-2011 23:49 )Trickster Wrote:  
(04-03-2011 14:57 )irishdude85 Wrote:  i'm beginning to feel she's a bit waisted on this channel, she just ain't gettin the shifts. she should begin to look elsewhere.

I agree mate am just baffled on why they. give a newbie more shifts than someone who has been there at lot longer Rolleyes.... Not sure on the girls name blonde hair just started this week and got like 3 shifts ex RLC girl a think..... Wouldn't mind seeing Steph on RLC a think i know they. chop N change girls a bit but least they. have 3channels and a stream and in my. opinion its a better ran channel...
i think stephs better off on here trickster. cherrys just done a trial on rlc and shes back here after a few shifts, so to be honest trickster they have'nt got a clue what they are doing. who in there right mind would'nt think cherry delainey isnt good enough? its not a better run channel at rlc, not in my opinion anyway. remember last time, we never saw steph for a while, then she was on 3 days in a row. im sure she will be back on again soon cos people miss her and they want her on.

RE: Steph Chat,Caps & Vids - morethenahandful - 05-03-2011 20:15

i love her shes lovely sexy and dirty as hell. she helps me alot when i need an afternoon... release.... shall we say!!

RE: Steph Chat,Caps & Vids - Trickster - 06-03-2011 20:49

Well one whole week with out Steph on our screens Sad

Lets see what next week brings....

RE: Steph Chat,Caps & Vids - morethenahandful - 06-03-2011 21:05

Hoe the week brings good things in the shape of sexy steph.