The UK Babe Channels Forum
Should April ch960 be on air? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Chat Back (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Should April ch960 be on air? (/showthread.php?tid=2727)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - HEX!T - 18-01-2009 20:53

dont worry about it you aint missed a whole lot. bit o flirting, bit of cleavage, some ohhs and ahhs thats about it.

i notice she still hasnt updated your myspace you did... hmmm...

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - Colin Ray - 18-01-2009 20:59

Hexit Wrote:dont worry about it you aint missed a whole lot. bit o flirting, bit of cleavage, some ohhs and ahhs thats about it.

The myspace was last updated about an hour ago - there are more people on there now.
It's still me at the moment - ready for April to take over when she has time.
I'm well aware it's the daytime show - can't expect more than that anyway.

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - phallusfungus - 18-01-2009 22:36

Colin Ray Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:dont worry about it you aint missed a whole lot. bit o flirting, bit of cleavage, some ohhs and ahhs thats about it.

The myspace was last updated about an hour ago - there are more people on there now.
It's still me at the moment - ready for April to take over when she has time.
I'm well aware it's the daytime show - can't expect more than that anyway.

What do you mean "when she has time"? Half the time, that channel is on a bloody loop, and most of the time the girls are on air nobody's calling them. She spends time on that computer, and I don't think she's doing an Open University course in nuclear physics online, so she could at least take 5 mins to update that myspace page. Then again, I think she doesn't give a toss about the myspace page, and that's the real reason she ain't taking it over.

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - HEX!T - 18-01-2009 22:41

thats what i wanted to say but i was trying to be kind Wink

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - phallusfungus - 18-01-2009 22:43

Hexit Wrote:thats what i wanted to say but i was trying to be kind Wink

Well, diplomacy only goes so far mate.

And, btw, I've downgraded April from a positive to a neutral rep.

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - phallusfungus - 18-01-2009 22:57

I wonder why that bonkers moron hasn't penned a poem (see Bedroom TV thread) on the howcute site in April's honour yet. Rolleyes

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - HEX!T - 18-01-2009 23:01

well she went from a neutral to a negative from me... i cant be botherd with her now.

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - cherryryder - 19-01-2009 19:52

after phoning her yesterday I can confirm she should definitely be on air! The daytime slot is perfect for her as she's not imaginitve enough for the late shows although I have no idea how she got away with what she was doing! I, for one, am not complaining!

Like I said, phoned her yesterday...no pretence, no 'so what do you do?'..straight away she knew I was stroking my love guitar..she even wanted me to put my phone near it so she could hear 'my tune'! She kept saying, 'you're gonna get me into trouble' and 'that's naughty' but carried on turning me on...I hope she continues to get away with it!

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - datalossfs - 19-01-2009 19:58

Big Grin So it was you she was wigging her finger at was it? Tongue

RE: Should April ch960 be on air? - cherryryder - 19-01-2009 20:07

datalossfs Wrote:Big Grin So it was you she was wigging her finger at was it? Tongue

haha she was filth! When I finished up, I said thanks and she instantly knew I lost interest and said 'take care and call again'..now that's what I call customer service..she knew it would cost me a few more quid for the unnecessary niceties and so avoided the awkwardness...she's just so damn hot...