The UK Babe Channels Forum
Chantel (house of fun) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Babeworld (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Chantel (house of fun) (/showthread.php?tid=30)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Chantel (house of fun) - chantelxx - 14-04-2009 17:34

Hello guys, i have my own section now in the TVX Section of babeshows.co.uk so if you wanna post anything else, you can post it there,

Thankyou My lovlies xx

Chantel xx

RE: Chantel (house of fun) - chantelxx - 19-05-2009 11:14

chantelxx Wrote:Hello guys, i have my own section now in the TVX Section of babeshows.co.uk so if you wanna post anything else, you can post it there,

Thankyou My lovlies xx

Chantel xx
hello my lovelies, just wanted to say im back from my hols and do have my own lol area In the TVX section so feel free to find some old pics, make comments and rep me :-)))

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: Chantel (house of fun) - Namcop - 04-06-2009 21:05

chantelxx Wrote:
chantelxx Wrote:Hello guys, i have my own section now in the TVX Section of babeshows.co.uk so if you wanna post anything else, you can post it there,

Thankyou My lovlies xx

Chantel xx
hello my lovelies, just wanted to say im back from my hols and do have my own lol area In the TVX section so feel free to find some old pics, make comments and rep me :-)))

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What channel are you on and do they have a web stream?

Thanks

RE: Chantel (house of fun) - rover - 04-06-2009 21:14

She will be on dirty talk channel 964 l don't think there is a web stream.

RE: Chantel (house of fun) - chantelxx - 09-07-2009 14:08

rover Wrote:She will be on dirty talk channel 964 l don't think there is a web stream.

No there isnt a web stream but I do have my own section in the TVX section of the forum, so if you want to know where you can find me go there lol xxxx

Big kisses

Chantel xxxxx