The UK Babe Channels Forum
Live Stream Problems - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Sex Station (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Live Stream Problems (/showthread.php?tid=4053)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Live Web Steam Quality - slammin - 26-01-2009 19:25

Yep I had the same for a while TheWatcher, It seems o.k for me now though.

RE: Live Web Stream Quality - TheWatcher - 26-01-2009 19:49

Seems quite good now. Should get some good screenshots. Smile

You spelling experts are slipping. This thread has been called "Live Web Steam Quality" for the last 5 days.
Just got admin to correct it.
Mind you with Cherry and Harmony on together it is "steamy". Big Grin

RE: Live Web Stream Quality - $h!ny h3lm3t - 26-01-2009 19:51

TheWatcher Wrote:You spelling experts are slipping. This thread has been called "Live Web Steam Quality"
I thought that pun was intentional fella, that's why i didn't mention it Wink

Live Stream Problems - gtheg - 15-02-2009 23:14

... is the live stream shite these days?

I'm not talking about the girls, I'm talking about the picture quality, streaming etc

RE: Is it me or... - G@Z! - 16-02-2009 00:39

yes excecially at night

RE: Is it me or... - m100 - 16-02-2009 09:27

They need to get it sorted out as they must be losing money because of it. There's no point in ringing if you can't see the girls, especially when it's a two girl call. I know there's often about ten seconds delay but last Thursday night it froze every minute so I've not watched on a night since. Don't have the same problems on other streams so it must be something that sexstation is doing wrong.

RE: Is it me or... - TheWatcher - 16-02-2009 11:59

I had trouble trying to watch yesterday afternoon. Kept pressing refresh button but player still had black screen. Tried from exit button on this site and main sexstation site, both the same problem. After many attempts it suddenly was ok. I assume they cant cope with the number of viewers. They must lose quite a lot of money because the girls are frequently not on the phone for long periods of time. Its quite often much worse at night.

live stream not working - rogerthedoger - 20-03-2009 09:58

what has happened to live stream their is a black screen then it says checking stream details it was like that sometime yestoday and all night lastnight it peed me off because i was just watching Twinkle yestoday and it went off and never come back

RE: Live Stream Problems - Django - 20-03-2009 12:26

Yep me too, missed something really special yesterday evening coz the stream wouldn't loaded up...grrr! But it looks like its been sorted out today..fingers crossed. Now they just need to fix the spycam which hasn't been working for days!!!!!!

live stream - rogerthedoger - 31-03-2009 08:59

what's wrong with live stream it said loading the hottest stream on the net and won't load up it was like that from lastnight and then it said conection error