The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - annalover - 05-05-2009 22:08

I agree scholesde, Anna from PP would be a wicked addition to the Elite channel! She'd absolutley rock it - she puts the other night girls to shame when she does the freeview show at 3am!!! Fingers crossed!!!

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - dev1984 - 06-05-2009 02:54

Katie from babeworld!! think shes so cute! she was on tonight 961

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - notrejack - 06-05-2009 05:14

what!!! theres a black president, when did that happen lol

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - zola - 23-05-2009 11:04

Daryl Morgan

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - STEVEY - 23-05-2009 12:46

Kylie Tyler
Lucy-Anne Brooks
Abbi Taylor
I can but dream!

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - toffeemen - 23-05-2009 13:06

Tammy from hotel voyeur, she deserves a better channel and Charlie O'neal from tvx

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - skully - 23-05-2009 14:24

Good call with Tammy from HV, she deserves to be on a channel that will give her some solo screen time...she's too good for that 'hotel'!

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Fidster69 - 23-05-2009 14:50

would like to see Adele in HD as perhaps Candy from Partyland....but I doubt she could be dragged away from her black 'comfort' pillow

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - tsurugi - 23-05-2009 14:53

camilla and jemma jey would be my choice as then i wouldn't have to watch that shower of shite channel known as babestation

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rdevil987 - 23-05-2009 22:41

kylie tyler,lori buckby,lynsey atkinson,VICTORIA frm bangbaes i could be here all night doing this

and in as many words by tsurugi
kelly and anna from babestation so i would never have to watch the show again