The UK Babe Channels Forum
Louise Porter (Xpanded TV) Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+---- Forum: Former Xpanded TV Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=380)
+---- Thread: Louise Porter (Xpanded TV) Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=65391)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Louise Porter (Xpanded TV) Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 27-10-2015 21:10

Busted Smile

RE: Louise Porter (Xpanded TV) Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 28-10-2015 10:27

Great to see Louise back on the babeshows last night. Thought she looked very sexy in all her outfits & was on great form with lots of her magnificent arse at the camera.

According to the schedule, Louise is on again tonight Smile

RE: Louise Porter (Xpanded TV) Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 29-10-2015 11:14

Louise was indeed on again last night & did a very good show in some very nice & sexy outfits. Of course I loved her bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera

RE: Louise Porter (Xpanded TV) Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 14-11-2015 15:52

[Image: image-4974_56474A80.jpg]

RE: Louise Porter (Xpanded TV) Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 16-11-2015 22:15

LOUISE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmileHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Louise Porter (Xpanded TV) Chat & Discussion - gunnar - 16-11-2015 23:14

^So i'm guessing you're slightly happy then Rammy.Big Grin

RE: Louise Porter (Xpanded TV) Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 16-11-2015 23:28

He can't be that happy she didn't even make his babeshow legends list, its like me not putting Tori's name down

RE: Louise Porter (Xpanded TV) Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 17-11-2015 00:47

oh give it a rest joey with your childish antics. Louise is a very good babeshow babe and has been on the shows for a long time (over 6yrs) but isn't a babeshow legend compared to the babes that have been nominated

absolutely correct gunnar Smile

Update: thought Louise did a good show last night including of course lots of her magnificent arse at the camera. Hope she's on again soon

RE: Louise Porter (Xpanded TV) Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 23-11-2015 22:07

Apologies for the lack of cold water tonight as I've just put 902 on and..... LOUISE IS ON HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartshockedshocked

Update. Thought Louise did a babe of the night performance last night in some very hot outfits, showing a good amount of flesh and bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera

RE: Louise Porter (Xpanded TV) Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 01-12-2015 01:02

great to see louise & her magnificent arse back on tv last night. Thought she did a good show in some very hot outfits and loved her bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera

Hope she's back on soon