The UK Babe Channels Forum
Conservative Leadership Contest - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Conservative Leadership Contest (/showthread.php?tid=68319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - Doddle - 09-07-2016 08:07

Leadsom has hotly denied having said it, which is one of the oldest tricks in the book. She might as well go for broke and claim it's all a Murdoch plot.

Reminds me of Glenn Hoddle and his infamous Times interview.

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - The Silent Majority - 09-07-2016 08:33

Last nights Dead Ringers radio show, well worth a listen Smile They go to town on the leadership contest with honourable mentions for Brexit and Chilcot Big Laugh

And Babestation gets a mention too Cool

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07j7nvf

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - HannahsPet - 09-07-2016 09:35

(09-07-2016 08:07 )Doddle Wrote:  Leadsom has hotly denied having said it, which is one of the oldest tricks in the book. She might as well go for broke and claim it's all a Murdoch plot.

So times released full transcript and the audio of her saying it Wink was bloody stupid she goes i dont want this to be an issue suddenly makes it an issue think its worse because theresa may cant have kids if it was the case that she didnt want them then maybe an issue but knowing that she wanted to have kids and then say what she said makes it worse

not that firing a lifeform out of your fanny suddenly makes you any more special than the other half of the population is total bollocks Wink

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - munch1917 - 09-07-2016 09:43

Leadsom is after repealing the fox hunting ban. Think that says a lot about where she's coming from. Thankfully it seems unlikely to happen as a majority in the House are still against it.
Reading yesterday, despite May having the majority of MP's support, it looks like Leadsom has a good lead of party members support. Scary!

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - SecretAgent - 09-07-2016 10:13

For once I don't think the journalist is at fault with the Loathsome interview. Seems like Loathsome is either naive or nasty and had made it worse by firing off 3 intemperate tweets last night when she realised what she had done.

Do I want a prime minister that is against gay marriage, believes motherhood makes her better than May, has embellished or at least allowed others to talk up her financial services career and loses her temper publicly when she gets negative headlines? No thanks.

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - HannahsPet - 09-07-2016 10:54

sounds like a female version of Trump Wink

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - schvall - 09-07-2016 13:24

Labour contest may be on too. It's being reported that Angela Eagle will shortly announce that she is challenging Jeremy Corbyn.

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - HannahsPet - 09-07-2016 16:53

Think that might have had to do with Cameron Making the Trident Vote for the 18th of July Wink mischief making great time to do it and helping may if she gets the leadership as she wont have to go thru the chance of losing a vote on it Wink

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - SecretAgent - 09-07-2016 16:58

The Trident vote should be fun. Most Conservatives will support renewal. SNP will all oppose it & Labour will be split with official party policy being to support Trident & Corbyn trying to get his supporters to vote against party policy Bounce

RE: Conservative Leadership Contest - Snooks - 10-07-2016 00:28

(09-07-2016 08:07 )Doddle Wrote:  Leadsom has hotly denied having said it, which is one of the oldest tricks in the book. She might as well go for broke and claim it's all a Murdoch plot.

Option 1: Deny having said something Rolleyes

Option 2: (if option 1 is found to be flawed) Assert that your words were twisted or misinterpreted Rolleyes

Par for the course Rolleyes

I despair Rolleyes.