The UK Babe Channels Forum
Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+----- Thread: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=77445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Days - Chat, Caps and Vids - Midlifecrisis - 17-11-2018 09:54

I know we all have favourites, but since Dannii H retired I have given my full erection I mean attention to Gigi, what a sexy mofo.

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Days - Chat, Caps and Vids - Spunkalot2 - 18-11-2018 14:46

I've never paid much attention to her arse before... after this I will be in the future.. another piece of perfection on the perfect babe

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Days - Chat, Caps and Vids - wazzberger - 18-11-2018 17:06

& today has been a good day for sideboob lovers...

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Days - Chat, Caps and Vids - loverofsoles115 - 18-11-2018 17:18

Huge jugs

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Days - Chat, Caps and Vids - Spunkalot2 - 18-11-2018 17:50

have they been out much today?

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Days - Chat, Caps and Vids - Lynx - 20-11-2018 09:04

Gigi with her new tits is just the complete tease. They look like they're going to bust out at any moment Tongue

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Days - Chat, Caps and Vids - Rake - 20-11-2018 09:33

She seems to be restricting self to the office set since her surgery, perhaps there is A good rehabilitation reason to do so.

However I think it is somewhat restrictive and doesn’t play to Gigiis great strengths: it forces her to look towards the desk and therefore not engage the TV camera with her fantastic eyes and personality.

I’d like to see her spend more time with the chair rotated towards the TV camera either face on all 3/4 on rather than the profile view we are saying all of the time at the moment.

Used in that way the office set can be devastating and allow for some cheeky upskirt panty flashing as well is full engagement with the viewer via the TV camera Eye contact

I would also like to CGG on the sofar or Chaise long sets I think they would play to her strengths

She’s an absolute diamond of a babe

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Days - Chat, Caps and Vids - Charlemagne - 20-11-2018 16:01

I've just been reading the newspaper stories from earlier this year about Gigi. She'll now be 'Gigi 3 times a night' from now on.Cool

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Days - Chat, Caps and Vids - Unscarreduk - 20-11-2018 16:36

(20-11-2018 09:33 )Rake Wrote:  I’d like to see her spend more time with the chair rotated towards the TV camera either face on all 3/4 on

As she goes commando i would like to see this myself laugh

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Days - Chat, Caps and Vids - docutech - 21-11-2018 05:39

(20-11-2018 09:33 )Rake Wrote:  She seems to be restricting self to the office set since her surgery, perhaps there is A good rehabilitation reason to do so.

However I think it is somewhat restrictive and doesn’t play to Gigiis great strengths: it forces her to look towards the desk and therefore not engage the TV camera with her fantastic eyes and personality.

I’d like to see her spend more time with the chair rotated towards the TV camera either face on all 3/4 on rather than the profile view we are saying all of the time at the moment.

Used in that way the office set can be devastating and allow for some cheeky upskirt panty flashing as well is full engagement with the viewer via the TV camera Eye contact

I would also like to CGG on the sofar or Chaise long sets I think they would play to her strengths

She’s an absolute diamond of a babe

Gigi is purely in the office at present because of her boob op and the discomfort of laying down... Back on the bed very soon, erotic sounding tease hour coming up and a naughty girl girl Christmas cam with Lucie Eloise.