The UK Babe Channels Forum
Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=78605)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Geriisgreat - 03-10-2019 22:15

Think i need my heart rate checked after seeing her in that nurses outfit hopeful reveals something tasty underneath also

RE: Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - southsidestu - 03-10-2019 22:33

Never really taken a good look at her before, my lord that is some ass. Not big but perfectly peachy & it just swallows up that red dental floss thong.

Very delicious

RE: Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Pspotter - 04-10-2019 00:10

She's improved a lot in terms of engaging with callers, her energy is first class.

It's about time she went naked though, right now it's like watching Babestation's version of Rebecca Kelly.

RE: Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - winsaw - 04-10-2019 08:59

Much better night , she was in a naughty mood, two great outfits, lots of her lovely peachybum on show, lots more energy, and best plenty of her cute boobs, she needs more nights like that,

RE: Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Kingsmind - 04-10-2019 12:22

Maddison really gets you she is really sexy when she strips off if only she will go all the way and pull her knickers down that would be fantastic but i am fine with it now but i would love to see her get naked eventfully because as i said earlier she does a sexy strip that really gets you then nothing happens mind you she is one of the many girls who is like that but when Maddison does a sexy strip without getting naked it is very sexy.

RE: Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - jennifer - 04-10-2019 13:21

Her ass is fabulous! I just wish she'd be a little bit more generous in letting us have a look at it! I watched her for at least an hour, and she never turned round once!

RE: Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Kingsmind - 06-10-2019 13:14

As much as i hate seeing 2 Babes on 1 Set it can also be a good thing because say if a girl was on the set naked next to her which doesn't really happen on BS Maddison could think oh yeah i wanna get some of this.

RE: Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - winsaw - 25-10-2019 11:29

Her best night since coming back to bs I think, had her lovely cute boobs out for long periods, playing with them and Looking comfortable topless for once, she also did some open leg to camera panties still on , and was some of the sexiest I have seen her be,

[split] Maddison Mae BSD Nights - Caps and Vids - PhredE - 25-10-2019 17:27

(24-10-2019 13:37 )techniques Wrote:  {snip}

I was quite disappointed to see she has, I assume as can't see whether it is there or not, gone down the vibratoy route - even more so when I caught a few minutes of her antics doing the above mime.

Do people actually find that sexy or a turn-on?

RE: Maddison Mae BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only) - PhredE - 01-12-2019 23:37

Has she gone from BS?

Must admit I only watch using Rampant, and although her name has shown on the Rampant schedule quite a lot since October, I haven't seen her at all.

Pity as she is a stunner, and was beginning to get better.