The UK Babe Channels Forum
Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78887)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 27-06-2020 12:42

Fully agree, another good night from Maddison last night & also agree about her going topless more than she does as she does have great natural breasts, only Ashton Rae on Xpanded has better natural breasts than Maddison

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - Charlemagne - 27-06-2020 12:44

She got a cracking body, if only..................

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 29-07-2020 12:57

Great to see Maddison back on nights last night Heart More soon please after a good show

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 29-07-2020 13:20

shes always so fun and lively on tv makes for a great watch, wish she had more tv stints

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 30-07-2020 11:42

Enjoyable on TV but excellent on the web, loved that pussy play show she did, I like how she's always doing something flashing some pussy, twerking her peachybum, playing with her self, not just waiting for a goal to be met makes her shows so interesting to watch,

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 30-07-2020 12:15

(29-07-2020 13:20 )winsaw Wrote:  shes always so fun and lively on tv makes for a great watch, wish she had more tv stints

Maddison was fun and lively last night too Heart Hope it’s not long before she’s on nights again

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - trains55 - 30-07-2020 12:48

(30-07-2020 11:42 )winsaw Wrote:  Enjoyable on TV but excellent on the web, loved that pussy play show she did, I like how she's always doing something flashing some pussy, twerking her peachybum, playing with her self, not just waiting for a goal to be met makes her shows so interesting to watch,

Yes very enjoyable on TV: haven't seen a skirt used as a "bra" before! She really has a lovely full body BUT I'm afraid I don't really like her ink! But very energetic and fun to watch!

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - JKadace - 03-08-2020 02:45

She truly is one of the best girls! She is so lively and energetic. She is amazing. One of the few are enjoyable to watch

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 04-08-2020 12:41

A mindblowingly filthy night from Maddison last night with plenty of her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing around, bent other jiggling & shaking her magnificent arse at the camera and looking stunning

Babe Of The Night

RE: Maddison Lee - BS nights Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 04-08-2020 13:41

loved watching her twerking her perfect peachybum lastnight , love her energy