The UK Babe Channels Forum
Competition formats - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Forum Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=414)
+---- Thread: Competition formats (/showthread.php?tid=79618)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Competition formats - lovebabes56 - 24-10-2020 13:33

And it was a good point you raised

RE: Competition formats - Boomerangutangangbang - 24-10-2020 13:45

(24-10-2020 13:19 )snookered Wrote:  I am so glad I don't run babe comps anymore Big Grin

Exactly Snooks, cos you'll never please everybody.Smile

RE: Competition formats - Boomerangutangangbang - 24-10-2020 13:50

(24-10-2020 13:33 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  And it was a good point you raised

& I appreciate a chance would require a lot of work, especially with awards impending. Maybe next year, could take longer than BREXIT. Complicate stuff.

RE: Competition formats - winsaw - 24-10-2020 13:52

i will be doing the awards i normally do, in there normal formats, in there normal times,
starting next month as normal,
i will be starting with the newcomer , the the webshow girl, the the biggest of them all the ultimate night show girl,
i am very much looking forward to this years awards i think it will be great,

RE: Competition formats - The Silent Majority - 24-10-2020 13:57

(24-10-2020 13:25 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I think Boomer has made a good point when he says that the girls tend to work in all of the formats. (day, night and web).
Do we need separate awards for them?

Yes. Because I'd say they were different skill sets.

Putting a great show on for tv, under all the restrictions, is different to a webshow where the only restrictions are the babes own limits.

It would be like lumping all the Olympic track events into one gold medal, instead of the individual distances. (That's an analogy, in case anybody thinks I'm making a comparison Rolleyes )

RE: Competition formats - The Silent Majority - 24-10-2020 14:02

(24-10-2020 09:56 )Chrisst Wrote:  Given that the Hall of Fame winner might be one of us blokes I'd reiterate the point made by many in both that thread and in Competition Formats last year that value of each award is diminished as another is added.

It won't be. That's a different award.

RE: Competition formats - lovebabes56 - 24-10-2020 14:04

Would you be happy if the st66 awards I run reflected the formats of shows of st66? The format of competition would remain the same as always

RE: Competition formats - Boomerangutangangbang - 24-10-2020 14:04

(24-10-2020 13:52 )winsaw Wrote:  i will be doing the awards i normally do, in there normal formats, in there normal times,
starting next month as normal,
i will be starting with the newcomer , the the webshow girl, the the biggest of them all the ultimate night show girl,
i am very much looking forward to this years awards i think it will be great,

I'm getting your point, from your standpoint, normality will prevail. Don't take my post as a personal criticism, I hope I already made that clear.
I too am looking forward to the Awards that you run, I'm sure they will be great, & the time you put in is appreciated.

RE: Competition formats - Boomerangutangangbang - 24-10-2020 14:08

(24-10-2020 14:02 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(24-10-2020 09:56 )Chrisst Wrote:  Given that the Hall of Fame winner might be one of us blokes I'd reiterate the point made by many in both that thread and in Competition Formats last year that value of each award is diminished as another is added.

It won't be. That's a different award.

Bounce
That's a good example of part of the point that I've rather badly, to some been trying to make. Cool

RE: Competition formats - SecretAgent - 24-10-2020 14:11

If I can make one suggestion which will hopefully help the award organisers.

Can they publish their qualification criteria a few days before the actual voting starts. I know a few times there have been challenges/requests for clarification after voting has started and that must be a buggar for Winsaw, Lovebabes etc. Lets try to make it easier for those guys.

Just a thought