The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 09-03-2020 05:17

(08-03-2020 21:56 )Tractor boy Wrote:  To save time washing your hands after going to the loo, just piss on your fingers. I think I read somewhere that urine is antibacterial. Tongue

yeah contains ammonia or the building blocks to make ammonia

Sure there was a thing on QI about newcastle taking the piss from people to make Ammonia for one of the industrys

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - southsidestu - 09-03-2020 11:02

Zero bids so far, at least that is something

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - mysterion - 09-03-2020 12:34

I saw someone on Twitter saying that he and his wife couldn't find toilet toll in their local supermarket, so they rushed online and ordered 48 rolls quickly whilst it was still available there, thinking that would be enough keep them going for some time. But when the order arrived they realised they had ordered 48 boxes, so they now have a house jammed full of toilet rolls, amounting to a total of 2304 rolls.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Rake - 09-03-2020 13:05

I am going to Ebay my used toilet roll.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 09-03-2020 14:48

If you've been using it to wipe Boris's arse I'm sure some cunt wiil buy it.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - southsidestu - 09-03-2020 15:49

(09-03-2020 12:34 )mysterion Wrote:  I saw someone on Twitter saying that he and his wife couldn't find toilet toll in their local supermarket, so they rushed online and ordered 48 rolls quickly whilst it was still available there, thinking that would be enough keep them going for some time. But when the order arrived they realised they had ordered 48 boxes, so they now have a house jammed full of toilet rolls, amounting to a total of 2304 rolls.

Panic has the ability to drag moderation with it, I just came back from Sainsbury's & (although I didn't) despite the fact that I have more than half a roll currently in use, two in waiting, live alone & occasionally shit at work I still thought of buying some more incase I found myself prairie dogging when the shelves are empty

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 09-03-2020 16:27

(09-03-2020 12:34 )mysterion Wrote:  I saw someone on Twitter saying that he and his wife couldn't find toilet toll in their local supermarket, so they rushed online and ordered 48 rolls quickly whilst it was still available there, thinking that would be enough keep them going for some time. But when the order arrived they realised they had ordered 48 boxes, so they now have a house jammed full of toilet rolls, amounting to a total of 2304 rolls.

They should have read the product descriptions more clearly - the wankspangles Bounce Bounce

sell them back to the supermarkets for a profit

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 09-03-2020 16:31

(09-03-2020 14:48 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  If you've been using it to wipe Boris's arse I'm sure some cunt wiil buy it.

I'm sure Boris probably has enough bog rolls stockpiled before the stockpiling itself began - god knows which supermarket he uses....

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Carl-Gen X - 09-03-2020 16:46

(08-03-2020 21:56 )Tractor boy Wrote:  To save time washing your hands after going to the loo, just piss on your fingers. I think I read somewhere that urine is antibacterial. Tongue

Oh aye? Voice of experience coming out there? SurprisedBounce

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 09-03-2020 21:56

(09-03-2020 16:46 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  

Oh aye? Voice of experience coming out there? SurprisedBounce

Psst, don't tell him it's a virus Wink