The UK Babe Channels Forum
April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) (/showthread.php?tid=80935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 02-06-2020 12:23

Botn for me, thought she was excellent, really showed off her toned fit body in lots of different positions, very sexy little blue thong only just covering her, lots of playing with her amazing big boobs, love watching her working her perfect peachybum one of the best I ever seen, she is fast becoming one of the best babeshow girls on tv , she's going be a super star,

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - trains55 - 02-06-2020 12:37

Yes excellent as usual last night AND as I said in my review BS gave her the MOST FV screentime! What a result: well deserved! She is doing so well now: just needs to go naked! Given time I feel sure it will happen WHEN she feels happy to! But yes BOTN for me as well! A VERY good night!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Joannis - 02-06-2020 12:55

Nice girl. Nice, squashy bum. I predict a fantastic June for April Mae!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - mrmann - 08-06-2020 00:45

Shame they won't let her go nude on TV.

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - trains55 - 08-06-2020 07:01

(08-06-2020 00:45 )mrmann Wrote:  Shame they won't let her go nude on TV.

YES it's the ONLY thing missing now! Fantastic girl and was (rightly!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Cooper_temple - 08-06-2020 10:24

Another fantastic show!

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 08-06-2020 11:35

^^
Agree, a top show from April last night, gets better & better with each nightshow she does

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 08-06-2020 12:10

Botn for me, loved that sexy blue outfit showed off her fit body so well, had her amazing big boobs out all night, she was in the office a lot which ment she made good use of the desk to bend over and show off her perfect peachybum she's very good at twerking it, she's so full of energy Always finding sexy new positions, I really enjoyed her last night

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - winsaw - 11-06-2020 12:05

Really good show as expected from April , I liked the sexy outfit showed off her perfect peachybum and sexy long legs perfectly, lots of playing with her amazing big boobs, she was enjoying herself smiling lots, she's fast becoming one of bs best TV girls

RE: April Mae - Babestation nights chat & discussion (only) - Rammyrascal - 11-06-2020 12:08

^^
Again I agree with you winsaw, April was really good last night. Think she’ll do very well in newcomer 2020