The UK Babe Channels Forum
hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Member Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... (/showthread.php?tid=8898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - RustyBhoy - 29-06-2009 23:04

Hey tammy ... you should stay on hotel v as I can send you pic of the massive errections you give me!! you're one of my favourite wanks!

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - SashasMan - 30-06-2009 06:58

Hey Tammy do you and Courtney still want to eat me for breakfast lunch dinner and tea? laughTongueHeart Heart Heart

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - gezellig - 30-06-2009 21:36

Hi Tammy

You are lush, with the best knockers I have ever seen. Definately the #1 babe out there on these shows.

I totally dig it when you wear them knee-high stripey socks. Need to ring you for a third time I think.

G~

* Please let us know if you're ever in a magazine. Thanks. *

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - bigdick09 - 01-07-2009 13:02

tammy Wrote:just thought id say hello xxx

hey tammy welcome Smile

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - Topman 47 - 01-07-2009 17:45

Belated welcome to the Forum Tammy i've only just picked up the thread. I always thought after chatting several times to Courtney you were very close and next time on your channel i must ring you because as said by others, you two hold the station together.

I did start a thread today because i had not seen Courtney for some time and didnt know if she was on holiday or had left but obviously as you go together she is still around. As good mates do you holiday together - if so let me know next time what resort as i think i shall have to take a break - seeing u two on the beach or sunbathing at the Hotel would be awesome.TongueCool

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - tammy - 01-07-2009 17:47

Topman 47 Wrote:Belated welcome to the Forum Tammy i've only just picked up the thread. I always thought after chatting several times to Courtney you were very close and next time on your channel i must ring you because as said by others, you two hold the station together.

I did start a thread today because i had not seen Courtney for some time and didnt know if she was on holiday or had left but obviously as you go together she is still around. As good mates do you holiday together - if so let me know next time what resort as i think i shall have to take a break - seeing u two on the beach or sunbathing at the Hotel would be awesome.TongueCool

hehe yeh we cause far too much trouble wen we go away! im tryin to get her to come ibiza with me, i only got bak a few weeks ago!

yeh me n court come as a pair we will always stay together ! xxx

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - Topman 47 - 01-07-2009 17:51

Topman 47 Wrote:
tammy Wrote:
Topman 47 Wrote:Belated welcome to the Forum Tammy i've only just picked up the thread. I always thought after chatting several times to Courtney you were very close and next time on your channel i must ring you because as said by others, you two hold the station together.

hehe yeh we cause far too much trouble wen we go away! im tryin to get her to come ibiza with me, i only got bak a few weeks ago!

yeh me n court come as a pair we will always stay together ! xxx

Sorry Tammy hit the wrong key.

I love two women causing a stir i could act as peace maker if u like.

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - cheesyboy - 01-07-2009 20:46

welcome to the forum tammy , hope u r enjoying it. looking as stunning as ever.
cheesyboy.

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - stagmonkey - 06-07-2009 18:54

tammy Wrote:thanks guys heres a picci bit of a oldie hope u like xxx

i likee i likee i likee Tongue

tam, you are out there beyond gorgeous ! i've phoned you so many times (normally around 5 o/c Wink) and always 100% success rate if you know what i mean

keep up the good work hun...........i certainly will be Tongue

xx

RE: hey its tammy from hotel voyeur..... - Sookyâ„¢ - 10-07-2009 14:56

Bit late - but welcome to the forum Tammy Smile xx

[Image: sexy_welcome.gif]