The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danica : General Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Danica : General Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=10424)

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - adonisbeta - 01-12-2009 20:01

Yea that's true mucker, I was expecting to watch it then report it, but it took about 15mins to load so, I was a sort of... reporting live. Nice vid though, great ass cleavage towards the end... oh my.

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - Rise - 01-12-2009 20:04

(01-12-2009 19:46 )Webbiola Wrote:  Is the rest of the title 'and you will make me my dinner and when I asked you to tidy the house I told you not to touch my frigging Gucci handbag.Where the f*** is it?Big Grin'

laugh

Must admit I did wonder whether a 'Danica in the kitchen' theme was a bit of an Elite in-joke.

Her manufacturers guarantee probably reads 'warning - this product is designed for the bedroom, not the kitchen'..

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - mucker - 01-12-2009 20:08

(01-12-2009 20:01 )adonisbeta Wrote:  Yea that's true mucker, I was expecting to watch it then report it, but it took about 15mins to load so, I was a sort of... reporting live. Nice vid though, great ass cleavage towards the end... oh my.

I have to say my dissatisfaction comes more from the contentSad.

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - skateguy - 01-12-2009 21:06

The posts discussing Elite TV website content have been moved here. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=6757&pid=294179#pid294179

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 01-12-2009 21:07

Blimey, this thread has gone off-topic. Wink Having Elite's caps/vids of their shows on this forum just helps promote their channel. We should all know by now that Elite doesn't give anything away for free. Rolleyes

[split] Danica - Chat/Info /discussion - squizzell - 04-12-2009 13:11

Danica has landed. Channel 911

Two intro quotes:

Make the most of me - i'm only here 8 hours Sad

I'm very excited my website should be up and running very shortly - I'll give you the details when its ready Big Grin

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - theone1986 - 04-12-2009 13:13

Great to see Danica back today looking Amazing as ever in her Gold swimsuit Smile

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - MeTarzan - 04-12-2009 13:16

Parhaps we're on for a 9-11pm slot tonight?

Didn't see the start so don't know what she said - if anything?

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 04-12-2009 13:20

Sorry my friend she did say she was only on 8 hours but then again who knows with Danica. She does have a website starting soon she said.

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat - ravenous - 04-12-2009 13:32

without wishing to offend the Danica masses, and it might just be me, but is anyone else getting bored with her wearing the same outfit on practically every show?