The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Charlie O'Neal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=286)
+------ Thread: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=20157)

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - theone1986 - 15-06-2011 22:43

Charlie looking very sexy tonight in her college girl outfit. love the pigtails, very cute Smile

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - AxelBlaze - 18-06-2011 15:37

She is just amazing. Love her natural look - no tats, no implants - just plain sexy. Plus she likes getting naked & doing 241 which is always a plus.

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - macdonald12789 - 19-06-2011 03:25

Charlie is simply stunning. Most natural of all the girls and it looks like she enjoys herself. Such a sexy body and always amazing outfit choices… or lack of outfit. She seems to be the least shy of the girls, always ready to get naked and have a play and a little fun.

Does Charlie or any of the girls choose their own outfits or are they provided??

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 21-06-2011 02:00

Brilliant office session!!!!

Smile

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - oldboy1047 - 22-06-2011 14:00

i only hope charlie doesnt go down the same route as caty and now it seems lori and remains natural i for one find breast enhancements a turn off and i find myself doing that much more often now as there are not many natural girls left i wondered if it was written into the girls contract as most of the girls seem to be having boob jobs surely most men prefer a girl to be natural

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - operoc25 - 25-06-2011 23:43

Charlies looking super sexy tonight. Heart

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - funkymackem - 26-06-2011 03:38

charlie looks AMAZING tonight!! lovin the pigtails!!!! yowch!!!

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 26-06-2011 23:39

Always good to see Charlie get oily Tongue

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Webbiola - 26-06-2011 23:40

Charlie's brand of naughtiness is really welcome on a hot sultry night like this. Not being able to sleep has it's advantages.Wink

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - gazfc - 26-06-2011 23:57

I do love the way she rides that sofa Big Grin

Over a 1000 posts in this thread now, not bad going