The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 19-11-2021 23:44

Colin Pitchfork, the double Child Murderer/Rapist who was released by the wet wipes at the Parole Board recently has been arrested & recalled to Prison after breaching the conditions of his licence. It seems that Staff at the Hostel he was living at had raised concerns about his behaviour.

If only someone had warned them about this. I suppose we should be grateful he didn't increase his body count Rolleyes

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 20-11-2021 10:05

I'd liker to see those wet wipes lose their jobs and replaced by people who have a reall sense of how justice should prevail and listeninh to public feelings.

hope he now gets slung into a cell on his own, and the key thrown away and never released again, life should ALWAYS MEAN LIFE.

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 21-11-2021 00:50

It seems that Pitchfork has been caught approaching young girls while out walking. He was also caught doing this on day release from Open Prison but the Parole Board chose to ignore it.

RE: General News Thread - Charlemagne - 21-11-2021 22:03

I love this story
'Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara have called on people to adopt turkeys instead of feasting on them this Thanksgiving.' Rolleyes

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 21-11-2021 22:55

^What's wrong with that? I've adopted one myself.

It's sitting comfortably in my freezer right now.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 22-11-2021 16:39

^^TD I don't think that's what Joaquin and Rooney meant!!

UK Enrrgy firm has been placed into spdecial administration (whatever that means) ansd i'm one of their customers

Many experts have described it as a "zombie movie" waiting for this to happen.

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 22-11-2021 19:09

^I know exactly what the self absorbed Hollywood idiots meant.

Remember a Turkey is not just for Christmas. If you're lucky there should be enough left over for sandwiches on Boxing Day.

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 22-11-2021 19:49

(22-11-2021 16:39 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  UK Enrrgy firm has been placed into spdecial administration (whatever that means) ansd i'm one of their customers

For Bulb customers nothing will change for the immediate future. Ofgem will take over the running of the company as they have too many customers for anyone to absorb under the "Supplier of last resort" scheme.

Credit balances will be protected (as well Debit balances) and you will continue to pay as usual. Your gas & electricity will stay on.

When the gas price eventually settles down the customer base will be moved to other suppliers.

RE: General News Thread - The Silent Majority - 23-11-2021 03:24

I have no idea who my supplier is. It's done by a broker who has about 8000 businesses on their books and they tout that round the suppliers as a block purchase to get a better deal (in normal times)

As long as the lights stay on, they can get on with it.

RE: General News Thread - HannahsPet - 03-12-2021 17:41

https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/1466696225193922563

for anyone needing a laugh