The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics (/showthread.php?tid=16617)

RE: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - Chilly - 08-01-2011 00:18

I've no doubt Alexa will find a new channel. The gal is class, looks pretty damn good too. Wink Cool

RE: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - wurzo10 - 09-01-2011 17:43

Just hope the gawgus Alexa finds a new channel as she is far to beautiful to be away from our tv screens

RE: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - chrislatimer - 09-01-2011 17:50

she will shes top draw is alexa , sadly i fear shes one of those who may end up at constation

RE: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - RANGERS1873 - 09-01-2011 17:58

Hi Alexa. I am going to miss you so much this week. Sad Hope we can talk soon. I will hear all your news and how the meeting with your friend went on Friday. Lots of love and best wishes. X X X Heart

RE: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - HillGee1980 - 09-01-2011 20:35

Hey Alexa,

Just want to say i am going to miss you so much, I really hope you find a new channel soon so i can see you again.

You are my favourite girl of all the channels, You are amazing Alexa! You are very, very beautiful and you have the sexiest body i have ever seen.

I really hope things work out for you, Best wishes babe!

Love you lots Alexa. x x x

ALEXA HEART ROCKS MY WORLD!!

RE: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - chrislatimer - 09-01-2011 21:15

(09-01-2011 20:35 )Gav98 Wrote:  Hey Alexa,

Just want to say i am going to miss you so much, I really hope you find a new channel soon so i can see you again.

You are my favourite girl of all the channels, You are amazing Alexa! You are very, very beautiful and you have the sexiest body i have ever seen.

I really hope things work out for you, Best wishes babe!

Love you lots Alexa. x x x

ALEXA HEART ROCKS MY WORLD!!

amanda max will be crushed bladewave

RE: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - HillGee1980 - 09-01-2011 21:40

LOL!!

Alexa is my favourite girl,

But Amanda Max is my number one babe!

RE: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - gazfc - 09-01-2011 21:52

Alexa will have no problem finding a new channel because of 2 things she's hot and she's from ull

RE: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - kruse - 09-01-2011 23:04

(09-01-2011 21:52 )gazfc Wrote:  Alexa will have no problem finding a new channel because of 2 things she's hot and she's from ull

Me too (Ull that is)!! No wonder Alexa is class all over. Hope to see you v soon Alexa lighting up our screens. Class above, x

RE: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - salimos - 10-01-2011 01:09

(09-01-2011 21:52 )gazfc Wrote:  Alexa will have no problem finding a new channel because of 2 things she's hot and she's from ull

I agree 100%