The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=82489)

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 18-06-2022 09:38

Let's hope Ukraine decide to keep him there then we can vote him out in his absence... Tongue Tongue

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 18-06-2022 10:46

he could be useful and exchange himself for those 2 ex British soldiers sentenced to death

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - hornball - 18-06-2022 11:50

(18-06-2022 08:59 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Boris ran off to Kyiv instead of attending a meeting regarding the Red Wall event. Obviously more picture opportunities in Ukraine.
Another pledge that he sold a false prospectus on. Labour votes were only on loan. I suspect that they will migrate back to base at the next election. I am unsure about Keir Starmer governing the UK to be honest (as with Labour itself). Much more of a PM in stature terms, but policies?? Even so, on the basis that he himself would be worthy of the office at least, and the fact that the discredited office abuser must surely be out of time (assuming no change in leader of the cons) we may find out! As it stands actually, we probably will!!

I must say in fairness, (unless another self obsessed photo op) Ukraine is the most important issue on the table. How influential we the UK can be in solving it, is an open question. President Zelensky has lost faith in the EU I think though, so maybe he is looking to other countries to stand with him and his people. Beggars (I don't mean that in a disparaging sense - just the reality now) can't be choosers.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 18-06-2022 14:32

yeah ukraine is more important but do you think if he was about to win wakefield he would have cancelled Yorkshire or that if Macron hadnt gone the day before with Super mario and the german Chancellor

he wanted the photo op and his ego stroked apparently this new announcement was things they had said they were going to do in April

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - hornball - 18-06-2022 15:31

^Oh I don't disagree with that at all! Clearly it is for the optics, but Ukraine should be everyone's priority. I find it unbelievable that in the midst of all this, the topic is Eurovision Song Contest. I get the relevance with Ukraine due to host, but leaving the empty nature of it in general to one side, it is not important at all at this time, where ever it is held next. Not surprised that the BBC stand ready to throw more money at hosting it, without reference to anybody

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 19-06-2022 07:56

Another scandal apparently when he was at the FO was plying to get then mistress Carrie a 100k job while his now Ex wife was going thru cancer treatment and surgery

apparently there was a times exclusive about this that seemed to disappear within hours

hmmm wonder how that happened

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 19-06-2022 07:59

Shame some people in london got to read it before it was pulled Tongue Tongue

[Image: FVigrUKWAAY9Nst?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - SecretAgent - 19-06-2022 08:52

^ It looks like a super injunction may have been obtained. If anyone comments/asks why it was removed on the Times app the comment is deleted.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 19-06-2022 09:35

getting a superinjunction makes him look even more dodgy its not like that will help given mp's can say things in the house with protections and will be on record Tongue Tongue

should have learned from ryan giggs saga

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 19-06-2022 11:48

When would that have been granted?