The UK Babe Channels Forum
Storm - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Storm (/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Storm - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=32660)

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 02-12-2011 02:44

I can breathe again!

That was lovely Smile

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - shankey! - 05-12-2011 00:30

two stunners on tonight ,a sight for sore eyesWink

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - Charlemagne - 12-12-2011 12:48

I love watching Storm and all their lovely babes, but I notice in the last couple of months that a lot of the girls look over made up. Too much lipstick, too much rouge on the cheeks etc.

Is it the studio light?
Have they got a studio make up artist who gets carried away?
Is it down to the girls themselves?

I won't mention the babes concerned as they are all great looking girls but just need to learn that more is not always best.

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 12-12-2011 14:17

(12-12-2011 12:48 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I love watching Storm and all their lovely babes, but I notice in the last couple of months that a lot of the girls look over made up. Too much lipstick, too much rouge on the cheeks etc.

Is it the studio light?
Have they got a studio make up artist who gets carried away?
Is it down to the girls themselves?

I won't mention the babes concerned as they are all great looking girls but just need to learn that more is not always best.

It IS the studio lighting...I understand that you have to apply extra make-up when working on TV, but then when you over-light the set, as Storm obviously do, it exaggerates teh make up ten fold!

I used to cap Louise Kay and she often looked bright orange, when i know in real life she is tanned nicely Smile

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 22-12-2011 11:05

thank you storm, last night you gave me hope that the shows can still be great by putting on a 241 Cool Smile it made my night to see the lovely Hannah and Roxy interact with each outer, the girls enjoyed it Tongue and i enjoyed it Big Grin
if you can keep that level of show up you are going in the right direction

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - shankey! - 22-12-2011 13:12

this channel is by far the best of them all this year,the rest have been put to shame,well done storm !

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - Boomerangutangangbang - 22-12-2011 13:19

Roxy was Rocking, Hannah was Humping & much fun was had by all.Storm Superstars !

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - mr williams - 23-12-2011 22:18

21.17 and no night show as yet Sad ...if my info is correct it should be Morgen tonight

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - Charlemagne - 27-12-2011 01:54

Only 30 minutes of Roxy Belle. Someone at Storm are having a laugh.......annoyed

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion - frankiemania - 27-12-2011 19:00

storm is so fekin amateur,they still havent sorted the stream, mic or any new sets.apart from the gorgeous babes,this channel is so outdated.Blush