The UK Babe Channels Forum
Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=41282)

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion - KerrAvon - 18-06-2015 21:27

She probably did her best shows on her brief stint on that blue channel. Since her return to S66 I've seen a couple of decent stints but too many have the air of just going through the motions for me Sad

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion - Black Cat - 18-06-2015 21:35

Have you chaps been at the Dulux again? Bounce

I thought she was delicious!!! Heart

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion - SOCATOA - 23-06-2015 14:12

Solo bed set and a tiny thong would be good tonight VictoriaTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 23-06-2015 16:44

Victoria will be solo tonight soc, probably from midnight as that's when lucy-anne finishes her show tonight. Hope she spends most of tonight wearing just her famous tiny black thong

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 23-06-2015 20:09

Heard Victoria is going to burn the black thong, and instead wear a white see through one, while in the shower. She'll be nude after that, with oil and in POV on the pole set, giving a session like how TJ used to do.

Smile

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion - ShandyHand - 23-06-2015 20:17

^ And in other news over London today...

[Image: flying_pig_over_battersea.jpg]

Watch out for those wafting paint fumes round here mrmann! Wink

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 24-06-2015 13:41

very good show from lady v last night. she looked stunning all night and was on top form including lots of her gyrating her famous arse at the camera and getting into some very flexible positions

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 24-06-2015 16:44

Did she go nude?

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 24-06-2015 21:12

not whilst I was watching

RE: Victoria Roberts - Elite TV/Studio 66 Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 28-06-2015 10:39

Very good show from Victoria last night, she's on a very good run of form at the moment. She looked fantastic all night, especially in the very skimpy red lingerie she wore and of course very flexible gyrating her famous arse at the camera