The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=82489)

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 20-06-2022 12:00

When you look at it, both leaders have skeletons in their closets that either probably don't want to get out in the open

Boris probably has morr thsn Keir Starmer atm Tongue

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 20-06-2022 12:58

So he is had a Nose op this morning meaning Raab is in charge take it he will be missing PMQ's then Tongue

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - skully - 20-06-2022 13:15

Lovebabes, I doubt very much that Keir has anything even remotely close to Boris to hide (the Saville thing was a Tory lie mind). Boris, the multiple cheat, liar and all around horrible narcissist, and Keir being a normal law abiding citizen who hasn't been sacked from every job or cheated and lied his way to the top, not comparable. Come on, let's be real about this shit. lol.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - BlastedKeith - 20-06-2022 14:11

The notion that “They’re all the same” is a Tory stratagem to try and make Johnson less exceptionally repugnant. We don’t yet know what strings were pulled to make Durham Police investigate Starmer, but it’s probably the same ones that had the Met fine Johnson just the once.

Objectively, I don’t think you can liken a man who set up a donkey sanctuary for his disabled mother and was knighted for his pro bono legal work to one who has had numerous adulterous affairs, including a couple while his wife was undergoing cancer treatment, has paid for one mistress to have an abortion, refuses to confirm the number of children he’s fathered, has dished out hundreds of thousands of pounds in public money to mistresses and tried to shoehorn them into government jobs, was sacked twice for lying, takes money from oligarchs for holidays and home furnishings, has a record of racist public statements and was directly responsible for the prolonged imprisonment of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - SecretAgent - 20-06-2022 14:26

^ Succintly put Blasted Keith

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 20-06-2022 15:11

we can expect some comments on Woke builders now that the mail have brought it up more than doing anything useful Tongue Tongue

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 20-06-2022 15:34

ah thats why he will prob dodge PMQ's on Weds there are 2 By Elections on Thursday

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - mysterion - 20-06-2022 17:10

(19-06-2022 15:35 )4waydiablo Wrote:  The Times has said that the article was removed after it mistakenly found its way into early editions.

Today a spokesman for No.10 has said that it intervened and asked the Times to drop the story.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - SecretAgent - 20-06-2022 17:23

^ I’ve seen other journalists saying that they have checked with their own sources who have confirmed the story is true.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 20-06-2022 18:39

If the injunction stopped the Times carrying it I wonder if it came too late to stop others carrying the story.

BTW HP I can only see him attending one of the by election areas by heliciopter or private jet so to avoid the railways Tongue Hope Starmer Rips who ever takes PMQ's to pieces.