The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - munch1917 - 04-05-2020 21:24

ITV host Piers Morgan's Covid-19 test negative

Called it Big Grin

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 06-05-2020 14:57

I demand a re - test!! Big Grin

I'm actually wondering if the announcement on Sunday will not have anything significant in it for a while longer and I do think that Starmer might actually have got BJ's bollocks in a vice over testing and won't let go until the government admits the truth.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 07-05-2020 21:46

how many times has Farage broken lockdown???

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - southsidestu - 07-05-2020 22:20

imgbox

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 08-05-2020 11:23

Politics Joe do it again Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - circles_o_o_o - 08-05-2020 14:05

No secrets here, the government publishes SAGE's science

[Image: OpdD1gYs_t.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 08-05-2020 14:10

We should be asking for a Freedom of Information request lol

Mind you getting the Government to publish anything in full these days is a full time job in itself...

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - milfspotter - 09-05-2020 08:28

I voted Conservative and I can't describe how badly I feel let down by the government's handling of this crisis. Not enough was done early enough, resulting in thousands of needless deaths. But does anyone seriously think that Corbyn and his mob would have done any better?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 09-05-2020 09:09

(09-05-2020 08:28 )milfspotter Wrote:  But does anyone seriously think that Corbyn and his mob would have done any better?

I don't think I've seen anyone, anywhere, suggest that.

And "40,000 deaths on our watch, but it would have been more under Corbyn" is not a defence they should even be contemplating.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 09-05-2020 09:39

I would agree the Government didn't do enough early on, but I think pretty much all governments right across the world were caught on the hop but I think whatever Boris says tomorrow it will probably look pretty much the same.